• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Midnight And Finally Over!

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    No clue how long Pride Month has been celebrated, but this years one has been the most obnoxious month I can remember! The amount of outright perversion has been beyond the scope of parody. I'm just glad it's over and we can celebrate America's birthday in a few days and get back to normalcy and raise our glasses to the SCOTUS for reminding us that the Constitution and common sense still exist.

Last edited:
    Every company on July 1st
    62238227.jpg

Didn't you hear? Milley's butt-buddy wants to make it a "summer of pride." Don't forget, they are coming for your children.

What group of screaming mentally-Ill losers are we celebrating this month? Has to be something like Armenian flipper kids or Mongolian Gimps that identify as lobster traps.

Well, maybe they will give us this weekend to enjoy the Constitution and dreams of throwing communists out of Helicopters as a career.

Sirhr

I spoke too soon… July is (yes, I looked it up)… Disability Pride Month.

So we are talking crips, quads, flipper kids, downs types, lepers, one-armed men being chased by Marshall’s, midgets, pogo sticks and the overly-hirsute (look it up)… who identify as carpet munchers, Pillow biters, furries, drag queens, pedos, rump rangers, gully yodelers, Bud drinkers, Creedmoor shooters, turd burgers, Subaru drivers and dykes…

Get their own month.

Sorry, @Maser. The rainbows will spend another month on the March. Well, except for the ones in wheelchairs. They will be on a roll.

Sirhr

Didn't you hear? Milley's butt-buddy wants to make it a "summer of pride." Don't forget, they are coming for your children.

A few years ago they were telling us that they can't help the way they are. They were just born that way. It's in their genetic code, or their mothers milk or something.

So now they demand 8% of every year be spent on their pride.....

Mother flipping liars. You can only be proud of something if you choose it and you worked for it.

[Edited to add] What they are proud of is the roll they are playing in the destruction of America.

Last edited:
    I wish everyone can figure out who is behind this trans craze over the last three years.

How long has Milley been sucking face with Levine at the officers club , General Patton would of kick them both in the balls.

What group of screaming mentally-Ill losers are we celebrating this month? Has to be something like Armenian flipper kids or Mongolian Gimps that identify as lobster traps.

Well, maybe they will give us this weekend to enjoy the Constitution and dreams of throwing communists out of Helicopters as a career.

Sirhr. P.S. And cyclists too.
    Sorry. 😇

• Love
    Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    as sad as it is to say , it meaning ( pride week ? ) will never truly be gone for good there's always next year and or tomorrow to indoctrinate your kids at school. public education the gift that never stops giving , no matter how hard you wish it would .

Sirhr

This is how I remember the month of July and every other month in this year!

fe0bb8eda915929be995ea34008869ad.jpg
    276e92c938758c3e505ae19564f742c2.jpg
    1*sypb2qmsBbB-5TEa9dLszw.jpeg

The reason for pushing trans everything is so that when they (monsters with penises) want to place their penis in your child's anus, the child will not think it is wrong because the official culture is celebrating every bit of it, including naked and gyrating men waving penises in childrens' faces. Next time, they will not bother waving.

And last time I checked, no one is stopping them. The people in power who are actively seeking this are not being removed from power, from office. No one is stopping them. They are coming to fuck your children in front of you.

Reactions: 232593