• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its never to late for love.

Screenshot_20191024-211339_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191024-211339_Chrome.jpg

Okay, you got me, Shirley.

That still doesn't dismiss the fact you fucking Noobs, Nobs, Numbnuts can't English for fuck!
Check out my rant thread, I think youll like it there buttercup ?? and hey at least we’re not speaking in T9 anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Okay, you got me, Shirley.

That still doesn't dismiss the fact you fucking Noobs, Nobs, Numbnuts can't English for fuck!
You just breached op security you effer...It's a psyop against Veer. Now you have blown the op. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1J04 and tomcatmv
Oh, wait. It was "op," and not "OP." Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
And the King of "Copy Paste" barges through the door to whisk away the Honorable Mention Participation Trophy, AND drop an original thought NOT supplied by "Yahoo".

We live in incredible times......

Not worth the effort.:rolleyes:

Forget all this English crap, did you read the article? She said they stopped dating because Dan wasn't mature enough. That's women's code for he still wanted to hang out with his buddies. He wasn't mature enough to give up HIS life to be a part of her life. Sad that women think this way.