• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos It's not tactical but she sure is purddy

Kenco Arms

Lover of my job @ gunsmith
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2006
Willis, Tx.
Doug Turnbull 1886 in 50-110. The wound from giving my left nut is healing fine...Its a Browning 1886 that started as a 45-70. the only thing original is the reciever. I was made for another customer with the same last inital as me and when he wanted to do some trading and get into AR so he jumped in with both feet and traded me. And yes I shoot it and love it. I am loading 350 gr. in front of 72 grains of 3031. I may sell it Doug sells them like that for 4700.00 I will sell it for 3700.00 with dies brass and bullets.

Re: It's not tactical but she sure is purddy

50-110? HA, quite the thumper :)
Owning this is more fun than having your left nut and you know it! Had your initial put in the side and you still have your right? You must be a friend of the family or something........

Doug does some of the finest work. The stock and color case work on yours is outstanding as is all of his art work.
Did you go with case or blue on the butt plate? I gotta know.
Man, I hope your gonna shoot it!
Thanks for sharing.
DS

Very nice. Is it a restoration or a new one?

every time I go deer hunting, I drive right by his shop. In fact it used to be one small building and then he went big time and added on to the main building and now he's got a ton of guys working for him as well- nice rifle

theres another just like it for sale on his site for $22K

Love the finsih on the receiver, I don't think I could shoot it, but I would most certainly build a custom display case and just stare at it!

In her day, she was tactical.....