• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its the guns I tell you, ban the guns...Oh wait, I mean the bats, ban the bats.

zeroz

3m ta3
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
South central, co
Iowa teens plead guilty to beating Spanish teacher to death with a bat over a bad grade. Ambushed her on her daily walk, hid the body.

IMG_2253.gif

teaching spanish to folks that already struggle with their native language is a thankless job. poor lady.

For starters, if you want to name your kid Chaiden, you shouldn’t be a parent. Also, what sort of meds were these kids on? Killing an old lady over her assessment of your shitty work isn’t something a person with their wits about them even considers.

Reactions: Mwalex
For starters, if you want to name your kid Chaiden, you shouldn’t be a parent. Also, what sort of meds were these kids on? Killing an old lady over her assessment of your shitty work isn’t something a person with their wits about them even considers.
lol, not just chaiden, but his fallback middle name was willard. wtf?

I trully hope what they say about prison (pmita) is true and these two evil shitbags get ass fucked every day of their existence.

The way the article reads it doesn't sound like the parents named him Chaiden. Bet that's what he wants to be called or calls himself, since he doesn't want a name like "Willard".

We should also ban fully semi-automatic rocks. Cain did kill Abel, after all, with a rock. Get rid of rocks and there will be no more killing. Now, I can go around feeling smug that I had the answer all along. Until someone smacks that smirk off my face. (Bit of advice, bring a ladder.)