• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's time to flood the planet again....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
WTF... how far is Western Civilization sinking...

It's time for a slate-wiping virus or nuclear winter or something. For gods sake...

And we're probably paying for these 'tards. And I am willing to bet that this is tame compared some some of the freak behavior that is getting normalized... Final days of Rome indeed...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Bender and RNWRKNP
giphy.gif

If you've been to Japan, you will know Eastern Culture is far ahead of us in the demise of civilization.

main-qimg-f2b19095522b1789501537de54dfeb6a-c

If that were the case, then why do they digitize the penetration...um from what I'm told I mean.

Btw, what is that they are selling for 500 yen?

I'm rooting for giant asteroid, nice clean and simple & will help refresh the planet.
Actually if you look at old Japanese art prior to WWII, there is some pretty "interesting" paintings.

But pony play is usually light fun hearted happy stuff, similar to most who are into the furry scene.
Just don't take anything for granted in Germany however...

Reactions: AndreC
Pony Play Festival vs used panty machine...?

I'm going to have to give it to the pony people. Yea, they used panty dispenser is weird shit (like half the Japanese shit), but the pony people are totally disturbing in a way that will take me weeks to shake. I think one of them was wearing shined Velcro sneakers.

I will probably be getting chased by them and fighting them off in my dreams.

^^^ Preparing us for the same kind of A-Rab squat toilets that are now all over Europe.... half the crappers in EU are now holes in the floor...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Havent been to Europe in ages and other than a visit to Cognac France, and a couple sites in Greece (Sparta, to raise a glass to Leonidas, the Temple of Eleusis, and Thermopolae), have little interest.

I do remember shitting in a hole in the floor on the docks at the Pireaus in Athens.

hahahahaha!! Do they give you a picture of the chick they belonged to?

Yes

But no need to go to Japan, the same service is available from your bedroom for a small paypal or amazon "donation", delivered right to your door.. Or perhaps more importantly to the door of somebody you think should get taught a lesson.....

Yes

But no need to go to Japan, the same service is available from your bedroom for a small paypal or amazon "donation", delivered right to your door.. Or perhaps more importantly to the door of somebody you think should get taught a lesson.....
What a smashing idea. I know just the guy.

I will probably be getting chased by them and fighting them off in my dreams.

If they chase you in your dreams, just remember most are a bit on the Subby side and so if you grab a whip and some rope and start barking orders, they will probably do as you tell them. If not, just apply whip liberally and start with the dehumanizing talk.

This assumes of course you are able to do lucid dreaming and take control in your dreams like many people can.

Reactions: Barneybdb
What a smashing idea. I know just the guy.

If you are sending some to a "friend" make sure you pay extra for the "additionally scented and juicy" ones... way better when some unsuspecting spouse or buddy opens the package.

While that is fucked up, the stupid mother fuckers I work with are the reason I would love to see a major event happen to wipe out a large population. Society is fucked and I am glad that I don't have any kids!

hahahahaha!! Do they give you a picture of the chick they belonged to?
I'm proud to say I have no idea.

And that's the lightweight shit from there. They're also huge into women farting in their faces as well as they're HUGE into diapers, and not for babies.

There's a lot of weird going on over there. Like 13-18kt worth of weird...

And that's the lightweight shit from there. They're also huge into women farting in their faces as well as they're HUGE into diapers, and not for babies.

I’m literally giggling my ass off. I knew they do crazy shit there and Germany, but I didn’t know everything

Have to believe that their is a Japanese gentleman that has seen this hors video and needs therapy?

The irony of all the strange shit in Japan was that you as an American were not welcome in an adult toy store or a strip club.? To many diseases....

If they’re going to play pony, the least they could do is make it a race that I could bet on. Or even some type of fetishized-polo.

In Naha, Okinawa, there was "The Stage". You could get up there and fuck a girl in front of the crowd, although this was typically reserved for the Japanese businessmen (who were actually mob connected most of the time). Never went there either, heard the clap you got wasn't just from the audience and I've never once cared for hookers. Had one guy in my platoon who did go there with a few other guys, make friends with a Yakuza boss there who paid for him to get up and perform.

Sometimes, most of the time actually, I'm glad I'm just a boring fucker. We tend to live longer by not being a dumbass.

Some people on this rock are out of control, but returning to sanity is possible. LE just's need to look the other way for a short time, or Trump needs to issue get out of jail free cards. It would all be over in a short time.

Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch. This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits. Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above, and set the door of the ark in its side. Make it with lower, second, and third decks.

Get your tickets now.

In Naha, Okinawa, there was "The Stage". You could get up there and fuck a girl in front of the crowd, although this was typically reserved for the Japanese businessmen (who were actually mob connected most of the time). Never went there either, heard the clap you got wasn't just from the audience and I've never once cared for hookers. Had one guy in my platoon who did go there with a few other guys, make friends with a Yakuza boss there who paid for him to get up and perform.

Sometimes, most of the time actually, I'm glad I'm just a boring fucker. We tend to live longer by not being a dumbass.

BC Street banana shows.

Japan is rapidly catching up to the PI.

in there, Pony Space . ..." I got your fucking Pony Space. 26.7 gr. H2O (1.73 cm3) internal volume with a 12mm neck Diam. Mother Fucker's " !

Guys...... this, among many other things, is what made me ghost Facebook......

PLEZ STALP!!!!!!!

Personally, I find certain fetishes to be entertaining to watch. I have quite a few friends in real life and online who are furries and send me vids of their parties. It's fucking hilarious to watch! It literally looks like a bunch of drunk high school mascots who are dry humping eachother. I think it's great we live in a country where we are free to engage in things like that no matter how silly it looks without fear of being thrown off a building or our heads cut off.

Reactions: Fig