• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It's time to kiss that icy Bud goodbye forever. Boycott Budweiser!

I have said it before. So, I could keep saying it as long as it grinds on people's nerves. That is what I am good for.

People do not care about the tranny on the can. AB has been supporting sodomites for a long time and it was not a problem. To each his own.

When the ad exec trashed the traditional customer base, that trad customer said "Fine. You don't want me? Then you don't got me. See ya, bye."

Firing her will not help. New good old boy ads will not help. AB execs need to publically say they are sorry for allowing the trashing of their customers. That was wrong. If they would do that, people would start buying their products again.

But likely they will not because that means admitting you (the company) are wrong and that is a fate worse than death, evidently. They would rather fail as a company than to admit a mistake.
can't wait for the shareholder lawsuits that there are rumblings about with them and Target

Reactions: BurtG and Ronws
Sometimes a longneck is just a longneck….

Last edited:
Beer has a shelf life ...the stuff left in the warehouses, and on the store shelves... just gotta be nasty tasting crap. You wouldn't want for free...especially if ya had to actually drink it!

Please, please....... don't anyone tell me St Pauli Girl is really a trans.

St Pauli Girl is actually a Fallschurmjager from Dortmund named Klaus who currentlly identifies as Elsa... from Hamburg. A 2 meter-tall Kellnerin from Dortmund.

Don't check for hoden... she has them.

Guten Tag...

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: 232593 and Baron23
dortmunder was one of the better options i could get on tap at the village pub when i lived in the uk (in the 90s)

You know its bad when the looters leave it.

0B768630-33A7-403F-A39D-4E2787D7899E.jpeg

Bud Fuckers Lite , they chose this path so live selling to your new market base. If the beer doesn't sell then make lube in the can.

St Pauli Girl is actually a Fallschurmjager from Dortmund named Klaus who currentlly identifies as Elsa... from Hamburg. A 2 meter-tall Kellnerin from Dortmund.

Don't check for hoden... she has them.

Guten Tag...

Sirhr
Ich spreche kein Deutcsch.

Uuunnnssschhhhh!!!!

Ich spreche kein Deutcsch.

Uuunnnssschhhhh!!!!
Ich spreche Deutsch. Aber nicht zehr viel. Ich habe zwei Jarhren in hoch schule Deutsch studiert. Und zwei Jahren zu Hause. Zeit dreizig Jahren brauche es. Besser studieren Spanische. Ay carumba.

Ich spreche Deutsch. Aber nicht zehr viel. Ich habe zwei Jarhren in hoch schule Deutsch studiert. Und zwei Jahren zu Hause. Zeit dreizig Jahren brauche es. Besser studieren Spanische. Ay carumba.
🤷‍♂️

I posted wrong.

NO spreche ......

Warum? Ich habe keine Leute fur Detusch sprechen.

Ach, du lieber Augustin, nicht wie gut ist dir bin.
Sorry you have no people to speak German with.

It would take me a very long time to learn fluently, my friend.

FWIW, I always had interest in the German language.

Sorry you have no people to speak German with.

It would take me a very long time to learn fluently, my friend.

FWIW, I always had interest in the German language.
Yeah, I should have studied Spanish, considering that I have worked with so many hispanics.

I learned just enough Spanish to get some points across at work and then I learned all the bad words and the gringo way of phrasing.

Reactions: 96coal449
Yeah, I should have studied Spanish, considering that I have worked with so many hispanics.

I learned just enough Spanish to get some points across at work and then I learned all the bad words and the gringo way of phrasing.
I started with French in grade school. I hated it. Switched to Spanish as freshmen in high school. Didn't care for it. Learned a little, including some bad words. Unfortunately, I forgot much of it. So much of it around, I'd like to be keen on what's said in my surroundings. LOL

Anyway, that's all that was offered in school, and you had to take one or the other.
Now if they offered German, I would have been all over it. Then, we'd be PMing ......
Like I mentioned, I do find it a fascinating language.

Reactions: NoDopes
I started with French in grade school. I hated it. Switched to Spanish as freshmen in high school. Didn't care for it. Learned a little, including some bad words. Unfortunately, I forgot much of it. So much of it around, I'd like to be keen on what's said in my surroundings. LOL

Anyway, that's all that was offered in school, and you had to take one or the other.
Now if they offered German, I would have been all over it. Then, we'd be PMing ......
Like I mentioned, I do find it a fascinating language.
I took two years of German in high school and would have taken a third but our only German teacher had a medical emergency that took her out for a few years and no one else in the district was up on German lit, which was the 3rd year. So, I took a year of Latin to stay busy. Then, on my own, a few years later, I studied German some more. I even read Einstein's notes for his unfinished autbio in the original German and English, and yes, some things were missed in translation. He was not as gung ho for the Special Theory as others were. In fact, the vector analysis for stastical mechanics was going to have to cause him to reverse his previous stance that velocities are not additive. Also, he was greatly troubled by the implications in quantum mechanics of the experiment proposed by him, Podolsky, and Rosen.

In fact, it is known as the EPR Event, named after them. In QM, electrons in orbit of a molecule are described by a characteristic known as spin. For simplicity, spin up and spin down. To obey the law of conservation of mass and energy in QM, much like it's counterpart in regular physics, electrons in orbit have spins that are opposite. So, imagine a molecule and an electron near you has a spin up. The electron on the other side of the orbit has to have a spin down.

Now, you bring in the powerful electron microscope to look at the the trail of the electron. The EM field of the scope will cause that electron spin to align with the field of force. But thanks to conservation, the electron on the far side must have the opposite spin. So, when this happens, the spin of the far electron is affected instantaneously, simultaneously. Which means this happens faster than the speed of light. Ergo, it disproves the main supposition of the Special Theory of Relativity. The event is also known as "QM teleportation."

Oopsies....

Also, as a younger snot, I could prove the problems in Einstein's math because of the orthogonal structure of linear algebra and topology (set theory on steroids) because of the whole velocities are additive in orthogonal systems.

Nerded out there for a second. Carry on...

Reactions: 96coal449