• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

whitetailnut

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2007
SW,VA
I friend owed me some $$$ and gave me these for payment a couple weeks ago. Now that I have messed around with them for a while I want to sell them but I can't seem to find much info on them.

What would be a fair price? I have $300 in them.

DSCF0329.jpg

Re: ITT G3's

$500+... Or put them on Ebay and let the market decide.

ITT Nightquest 220 Gen3 unless I'm mistaken. If you are lucky, you will get much more.

$300? I think you got the better deal if they work OK
smile.gif

Even if they don't you will still get most of that on Ebay.

David

They work fine. I just dont know how much they have been used. I was told they probably have less than 50 hrs on them.
All I have is the goggle and a black ITT bag.

I do believe they are Gen 3 because they are waaaaayyyyyyyyy clearer than a Gen 2 monocular I have looked thru.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whitetailnut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They work fine. I just dont know how much they have been used. I was told they probably have less than 50 hrs on them.
All I have is the goggle and a black ITT bag.

I do believe they are Gen 3 because they are waaaaayyyyyyyyy clearer than a Gen 2 monocular I have looked thru. </div></div>

LoL, A good Gen2 should look clear too!
smile.gif
But I think they are the Gen3 model.

To sell them, take a GOOD picture through the eyepiece if you can. The clearer, the more money you will get. Even a bad picture will net you an increase, since people who buy that kind of stuff will know it's working OK.

If they are in good condition, you may well fetch upwards of a thousand dollars for them.

New, they sold for $2990 or something like that. But they are not valued as highly as other units. They are still good though and the final price you fetch will depend on how nice the image looks.
smile.gif

Also, pictures of the labels showing what model it is helps too because people will google them.

The prices I am throwing at you as examples are low, because I don't want to give a false impression and I've seen those models go cheap before, but Gen3 is Gen3. That alone will help a LOT and sometimes they can go for much much more.

Hope this helps
smile.gif

Regards
David.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cj7hawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
To sell them, take a GOOD picture through the eyepiece if you can. The clearer, the more money you will get. Even a bad picture will net you an increase, since people who buy that kind of stuff will know it's working OK.

Also, pictures of the labels showing what model it is helps too because people will google them.

Hope this helps
smile.gif

Regards
David.

</div></div>

Will do, I think I may try the E-bay route.

Thanks a lot

I search auctions often for deals. They are gen 3 and used value is between $800 to $1200. Just depends on the interest. Like Cj7 said nice pictures through the scope at night always increase the value. People love to see real pictures !