• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ivan's done playing.

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
At lease they have not went down the same road they did, to the family's of the Iranian hostage takers who took Russian hostages, when they too ours back in the late 70's. Putins guys must have mellowed a little.
I hope they find the root planners and give them some group therapy as well, No Matter Who They Are.

Last edited:
oh-no-anyway.gif

At lease they have not went down the same road they did, to the family's of the Iranian hostage takers who took Russian hostages, when they too ours back in the late 70's. Putins guys must have mellowed a little.
I hope they find the root planners and give them some group therapy as well, No Matter Who They Are.

When they’re finished think they could do the same to the leftists here?

Well duh it's ammo for combat. Kinda like 45 acp is for combat while 9mm is a gamer round.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think this is funny. And my EDC is a 9 mm.

So, remember that the next time I or someone else makes the man-bun crack about owners of 6.5 CM.

As my instructor said about comparing .380, 9 mm, and a .45, which one would you like him to shoot you with? He gets to pick the target.

So, in defense of 6.5 CM, for those who give it hell (I only joke about it.) where would you like to be shot with a 6.5 CM?

And, I have seen a guy bring down a moose with two shots from a 6.5 CM.

Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Ha Ha I knew this was coming....🤣 I hope they didn't think they were going to get treated in Russia the same way they would have gotten treated in the US or UK. The Russians don't give a fuck about your precious feelings and wokeness. The US and UK could learn a thing or two on how you treat someone that does what these POSs did.

What the hell did they expect? I mean Russia tortures its own citizens for pity sake. I am surprised they did not just douse them in gasoline and set them on fire

They don’t talk they way.

You light them on fire after hooking their nuts to a magneto.

Sirhr

Isn't that the guy that so many said was a hero but all he ever did was get shot down ?

Don't get me wrong, that's no party time, but it's certainly nothing heroic.

He has all his teeth and fingernails so he didn't even have it rough in comparison to some.

Ha Ha I knew this was coming....🤣 I hope they didn't think they were going to get treated in Russia the same way they would have gotten treated in the US or UK. The Russians don't give a fuck about your precious feelings and wokeness. The US and UK could learn a thing or two on how you treat someone that does what these POSs did.

And it doesn't take much effort to really put the hurt on a SOB that deserved it. A single knife cut across the lower shin about an inch deep, then smear some soil from a farm hog enclosure onto the wound. Put him back into his cell and when that wound starts looking and smelling interesting and the hadji is starting to feverishly sweat and panic, let him know that he has roughly 5 more hours to divulge all the info and intel that is demanded from him. Do so and he gets powerful antibiotic cocktail and might not even need amputation. Refuse to answer or omit details and he is going to be left in his cell for the infection to spread untreated. Let's see even the toughest hadji refuse that offer LOLOLOL...

Isn't that the guy that so many said was a hero but all he ever did was get shot down ?

Don't get me wrong, that's no party time, but it's certainly nothing heroic.

He has all his teeth and fingernails so he didn't even have it rough in comparison to some.
And according to some damn near sunk a aircraft carrier.

I"d have no problem torturing the families of these in fact, should be done and in front of them first!

And it doesn't take much effort to really put the hurt on a SOB that deserved it. A single knife cut across the lower shin about an inch deep, then smear some soil from a farm hog enclosure onto the wound. Put him back into his cell and when that wound starts looking and smelling interesting and the hadji is starting to feverishly sweat and panic, let him know that he has roughly 5 more hours to divulge all the info and intel that is demanded from him. Do so and he gets powerful antibiotic cocktail and might not even need amputation. Refuse to answer or omit details and he is going to be left in his cell for the infection to spread untreated. Let's see even the toughest hadji refuse that offer LOLOLOL...
bring their mother, sister, daughter in there and start blowtorching them at the toes working your way up and they'll talk

Moscow Terror Attack Suspects Hauled Before Court, One Literally Unconscious​

Nah he was just getting some beauty sleep
GJg1H0zW0AEDial

While the defense might think its a great idea ,i imagine if one walked out of the court room he would not make it far.

You mean the CIA ?

Last I heard, they were in Virginia ?
You realize the CIA has been working for the Soviets since 1947, right?

It was populated with former OSS officers, many of whom were Mafia assassins recruited for their European area familiarity and language skills. Organized crime families sent couriers back and forth across the Atlantic investing their billions in Prohibition profits back into Europe because they couldn’t invest enough into US fronts, the cash-flow was so heavy in the 1920s. Just counting the money was a gargantuan task.

Senior OSS leaders were Wall Street types and Ivy League queers with their secret fraternities and weird initiation ceremonies, mainly from Yale.

They were flooded by the NKVD and Stalinist secret services during and after the War. Lots of Belorussians claiming to be White Russians who were forced out by the Bolsheviks, and Nazi intel officers and their assets were welcomed into US’s infant intel service with open arms like fools.

Those guys were the OGs when Langley was stood up in 1947. The Soviets also had the West German intelligence services in their palms with General Reinhardt Gehlen, a senior Nazi intel officer during the War.

The cadre of doubles started recruiting people from the US military and Ivy League schools like mad in the 1950s, to include future CIA Directors, one of whom was Stansfield Turner, DCI under Carter. The Soviets hijacked and gloved Mockingbird to use against the US with our own media.

You might want to brush up on your history of the CIA. They are not a pro-US, representing US interests agency.

Their track record precedes them in that regard.

There have been plenty of actual patriots recruited into their ranks who thought they were fighting the good fight and did so as best as they could despite Langley, not because of it. It’s an internal battle within Langley that has raged on for decades, with the Russians mostly winning by commanding the top ranks out of the gate.

It also explains why they warned Putin about an impending attack within his own soil from a Middle Eastern terrorist cell, due to monitoring of the chatter. The rise of Middle Eastern terrorist cells was primarily created and fomented by the KGB in the 1970s, as an asymmetric weapon against the US, NATO, and Israel.

Last edited:
You realize the CIA has been working for the Soviets since 1947, right?

It was populated with former OSS officers, many of whom were Mafia assassins recruited for their European area familiarity and language skills. Organized crime families sent couriers back and forth across the Atlantic investing their billions in Prohibition profits back into Europe because they couldn’t invest enough into US fronts, the cash-flow was so heavy in the 1920s. Just counting the money was a gargantuan task.

Senior OSS leaders were Wall Street types and Ivy League queers with their secret fraternities and weird initiation ceremonies, mainly from Yale.

They were flooded by the NKVD and Stalinist secret services during and after the War. Lots of Belorussians claiming to be White Russians who were forced out by the Bolsheviks, and Nazi intel officers and their assets were welcomed into US’s infant intel service with open arms like fools.

Those guys were the OGs when Langley was stood up in 1947. The Soviets also had the West German intelligence services in their palms with General Reinhardt Gehlen, a senior Nazi intel officer during the War.

The cadre of doubles started recruiting people from the US military and Ivy League schools like mad in the 1950s, to include future CIA Directors, one of whom was Stansfield Turner, DCI under Carter. The Soviets hijacked and gloved Mockingbird to use against the US with out own media.

You might want to brush up on your history of the CIA. They are not a pro-US, representing US interests agency.

Their track record precedes them in that regard.

There have been plenty of actual patriots recruited into their ranks who thought they were fighting the good fight and did so as best as they could despite Langley, not because of it. It’s an internal battle within Langley that has raged on for decades, with the Russians mostly winning by commanding the top ranks out of the gate.

It also explains why they warned Putin about an impending attack within his own soil from a Middle Eastern terrorist cell, due to monitoring of the chatter. The rise of Middle Eastern terrorist cells was primarily created and fomented by the KGB in the 1970s, as an asymmetric weapon against the US, NATO, and Israel.
Go back and read what I was responding to.

Very obvious you "don't get it".

yeah, they suck at Naval warfare.

but they bought 10,000 septic tanks for a great price.
and as soon as they learn how to drive them, they're going to invade Belarus.

But the Poles once had an amazing Navy… they beat Sweden in the 1740’s IIRC. Kicked their ass hard, the Swedish Warship Wasa turned turtle. And the Swedes just said “fuck it, we’ll be neutral and build really goofy cars for liberals.”

Sirhr

Fuck those terrorists. Meanwhile in America, god damned democrats will be running to hire them lawyers and doing a fucking "go fund me" to raise money for these cunts. At least a dozen god damned congressmen will be donating to the thing no less. Within two days of the attack leftist media is crying out for the rights of the accused and the allies and idiots in this country are eating it with a sperm filled spoon. At least 140 people did not go home from a simple night out. Why? Because islam sucks goat cocks. More than likely 400 are dead and the Russians do not want to enrage the population into burning out the muslim cancer once and for all.

If these fuckers were Catholic, NBC would be screaming to kill the pope.

If the Russians set them on fire on national TV, I'd buy it on pay per view.

Go back and read what I was responding to.

Very obvious you "don't get it".
I think you don’t get it. You’re operating on premises that are simply not reality.

The CIA isn’t competent enough to get bags of AKs and HE placed for shooters to pick up and use in Moscow, for starters.

Even the older Cold Warriors wouldn’t do something that stupid, since it doesn’t produce any beneficial effects for anyone.

After 9/11 I had a conversation with a very friendly but terrifying old Rusky that rarely spoke at all.

He advised we hang potential informants from chains on the ceiling next to each other in rows, walk in without saying a word and skin the first one alive.

He assured me that the rest of them would sing like canaries.

And I believe him.

After 9/11 I had a conversation with a very friendly but terrifying old Rusky that rarely spoke at all.

He advised we hang potential informants from chains on the ceiling next to each other in rows, walk in without saying a word and skin the first one alive.

And I believe him.

Look up what the KGB did to Hezbollah in Beirut in the 1980’s when they kidnapped a couple of Soviet diplomats.

The heads of relatives of the Hezbollah leadership were delivered in cardboard boxes… the rumor was that their genitals were stuffed in their mouths.

The Soviet diplomats were released within hours and no Soviet was ever touched again.

It’s the language that folks over there understand. Our bleeding heart citified libtards don’t get that. So they get shot at Peace love-ins in Israel thinking “but we are on your side…”

Idiots.

Unleash our tier one hunters with a license to kill and no bag limit and the world will be a nice quiet place in months.

But that would be counterproductive when the “government” wants to fundamentally change America.

Sirhr

Look up what the KGB did to Hezbollah in Beirut in the 1980’s when they kidnapped a couple of Soviet diplomats.

The heads of relatives of the Hezbollah leadership were delivered in cardboard boxes… the rumor was that their genitals were stuffed in their mouths.

The Soviet diplomats were released within hours and no Soviet was ever touched again.

It’s the language that folks over there understand. Our bleeding heart citified libtards don’t get that. So they get shot at Peace love-ins in Israel thinking “but we are on your side…”

Idiots.

Unleash our tier one hunters with a license to kill and no bag limit and the world will be a nice quiet place in months.

But that would be counterproductive when the “government” wants to fundamentally change America.

Sirhr
This is the article I linked to in my previous post (LA Times, 1986). Side note: can you imagine the LA Times publishing a piece like this today? No fucking way.

"JERUSALEM —
The KGB has adopted novel, brutal and apparently effective methods of dealing with terrorists who attack Soviet interests in the Middle East, an Israeli newspaper reported Monday.

The Jerusalem Post said the Soviet secret police last year secured the release of three kidnaped Soviet diplomats in Beirut by castrating a relative of a radical Lebanese Shia Muslim leader, sending him the severed organs and then shooting the relative in the head.

The incident began when four Soviet diplomats were kidnaped last September by Muslim extremists who demanded that Moscow pressure the Syrian government to stop pro-Syrian militiamen from shelling rival Muslim positions in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.

The militiamen, the Jerusalem paper said, did not cease their attacks, and the body of one of the Soviet diplomats, Arkady Katkov, was found a few days later in a field in Beirut.

The KGB then apparently kidnaped and killed a relative of an unnamed leader of the Shias’ Hezbollah (Party of God) group, a radical, pro-Iranian group that has been suspected of various terrorist activities against Western targets in Lebanon.

Parts of the man’s body, the paper said, were then sent to the Hezbollah leader with a warning that he would lose other relatives in a similar fashion if the three remaining Soviet diplomats were not immediately released. They were quickly freed.

The newspaper quoted “observers in Jerusalem” as saying: “This is the way the Soviets operate. They do things--they don’t talk. And this is the language Hezbollah understands.”

Six Americans, missing for up to two years, are presumed to be kidnaping victims in Lebanon."

And I believe him.
That is the Russian way. Many, many years ago they caught a guy raping a 10 yo boy. They took him to and old shack, nailed his dick to the floor with a 14 penny ring shank, gave him a dull rusty knife then set the shack on fire. After he cut his own dick off and walked out, they cut his balls off then slashed his belly & his guts fell out. The hogs ran off with his guts. The Russians left him for the hogs.