• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I've been after one of these for a while

BobC

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
Maine
DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Not perfect by any means but I like it.
I just got done installing the C stock that I got from CMP. It came with a poorly fitted non original scant stock that looked like crap.

Last edited:
Nice set up. Congrats.

Just had my '03 out yesterday. My eyes are getting too old; looks like I'm stuck with using scopes from here on out.

Depending on your visual impairment (near/farsightedness), drugstore reading classes may help. I am rather seriously farsighted (I use a +3 to +"4 diopter prescription for reading, and my driving glasses are about +2 diopters). Starting with a +2 diopter set of drugstore readers, try and see if they help. Sometimes, they can pull lost vision back into the realm of the possible.

Greg

Nice set up. Congrats.

Just had my '03 out yesterday. My eyes are getting too old; looks like I'm stuck with using scopes from here on out.

Same here and I use prescription glasses. But the astigmatism correction is not correct when I can't my head to get a cheek weld. With iron sights I see a double front sight. I also effects my sight picture even when I use a scope but nowhere as dramatically and i've learned to adjust for it.