• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I've got a DeNiro thing!

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
My two girls are done, and shooting fine. Could not be happier with the way they shoot.

The A3 is a .308. The A4 is a 7wsm. Both built on FN SPR actions with CDI bottom metal.

fns004.jpg

fns005.jpg

fns006.jpg

fns007.jpg

fns008.jpg

fns014.jpg

fns009.jpg

Re: I've got a DeNiro thing!

The 7wsm has a Rock M24, 9 twist, at 24".

The .308 has a Border M24 or similar, 11 twist, Kampfeld fluting, at 25".

Both rifles function flawlessly and shoot accurately and consistently. I could not be any happier with the performance.

i really like it. i want to build one on an fn action as well. i just dont have the wallet for it right now.

that one barrel is all twisted up...did your gunplumber hang on the cheater-bar too much ?

Thanks for the coffee through the sinus cavity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that one barrel is all twisted up...did your gunplumber hang on the cheater-bar too much ? </div></div>

E I hate you more every day.Next you'll have some crazy custom on a Badger action or some shit like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">E I hate you more every day.Next you'll have some crazy custom on a Badger action or some shit like that. </div></div>

SHHHHH!!! The sistas are extremely possessive!!

D- Any chance you heading up to Reade on May 2-3?

Badger FTE brakes. The require gunsmithing in order to install. They not only screw on, but they time via a clamping collar. Also, all these brakes come at some minimum size and need to be bored out to the correct diameter for the bore.

I think they're pretty darn effective. Also are cool for switch barrels so timing is easy.

Spend the College fund--hell these ARE the college fund!!

The 7WSM is by far the most accurate rifle I have ever owned. I am shooting 175 SMKs and no matter what load I shot changing powder and seating depth, the rifle EASILY shot under 1/2" at 100. The typical 5 shot group at 300 had 3 shots through a ragged hole and two outside that group that are due to shooter error (wind or trigger
smile.gif
)---bringing the group size to 1-1.5".

Take a sip of the 7 WSM KoolAid---I think you'll like it!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which action is it built of off? i think fn has 3 offerings. </div></div>

Really? Read the second line all the way at the top.

Nice rifles BTW!!! I cant wait to get my 7WSM done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which action is it built of off? i think fn has 3 offerings. </div></div>

They are both built off SPR actions from CDNN. One a .308, the other a WSM.

.308 Specs: AJ Brown Build
Border 11 Twist 5R 25", Kampfeld Spiral Flutes, Badger FTE Brake.
CDI Bottom Metal
McM A3
Rifle Basix Trigger
KG Gunkote Parkerized color

7wsm Specs: AJ Brown Build
Rock M24 9 Twist 24", Badger FTE Brake.
CDI Bottom Metal
McM A4
Rifle Basix Trigger

19Scout77......I noticed that you are in NJ....Do you shoot at Cherry Ridge? I have been shooting there for years. Great place with lots of different ranges. We could get together and burn some powder. Cheers Mack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19Scout77......I noticed that you are in NJ....Do you shoot at Cherry Ridge? I have been shooting there for years. Great place with lots of different ranges. We could get together and burn some powder. Cheers Mack. </div></div>

Hey Mack- I'm there with my buddies pretty much one day every weekend. But this weekend is clean-up, and next weekend we'll be a Reade. Shoot me a note next time you are heading down.

Eric, great looking rifles. Look forward to shooting with you at Cherry Ridge.
Lance

Is that 5-25 S&B a CC turret or is it turned to zero on the first turn? (yellow zone) I wasnt aware they made a cc turret on the 5-25.

BTW both rifles look great....Badger FTE brakes are the bomb!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that 5-25 S&B a CC turret or is it turned to zero on the first turn? (yellow zone) I wasnt aware they made a cc turret on the 5-25.

BTW both rifles look great....Badger FTE brakes are the bomb! </div></div>

The 5-25 has a CCW turret. Premier did the turret change and installed a GenII XR.

I have one of the Badger FTE brakes, but this is the first time I saw one with the TETE on it.... Are they offered either way, or are the TETE ones caliber specific? Very nice rifles & glass!! Also like the fully modded Harris's!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one of the Badger FTE brakes, but this is the first time I saw one with the TETE on it.... Are they offered either way, or are the TETE ones caliber specific? Very nice rifles & glass!! Also like the fully modded Harris's!! </div></div>

I think the TETE is a Chinese knock-off!!!
smile.gif

Actually that is one of two that I purchased directly from Marty, so I'm thinking its real. Just a different inscription.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Anybody notice what 3 things are wrong with the way the rifles are set up??? A little game.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which action is it built of off? i think fn has 3 offerings. </div></div>

They are both built off SPR actions from CDNN. One a .308, the other a WSM.

.308 Specs: AJ Brown Build
Border 11 Twist 5R 25", Kampfeld Spiral Flutes, Badger FTE Brake.
CDI Bottom Metal
McM A3
Rifle Basix Trigger

7wsm Specs: AJ Brown Build
Rock M24 9 Twist 24", Badger FTE Brake.
CDI Bottom Metal
McM A4
Rifle Basix Trigger

</div></div>

thanks. i was really just wondering if it started life as the .300 wsm.

do you like the slings on backwards? maybe not wrong then...
other than that, no idea.