• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ivermectin question

mrdrar

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011
I gave my dogs their Heartguard a day late and it made me think—are dogs not susceptible to COVID, does it not make them sick, does Ivermectin protect them, or is something else going on?

Human viruses are for humans

Dog viruses are for dogs

Bat viruses are for bats.

Usually the different species don't gest each other's viruses unless there's an event which causes a mutation and allows a virus which normally only infects one species to infect another... like studying bat viruses in a lab in China and modifying them to make them stronger and transmissible to humans.

Dog viruses are for dogs

Usually the different species don't gest each other's viruses unless there's an event which causes a mutation and allows a virus which normally only infects one species to infect another... like studying bat viruses in a lab in China and modifying them to make them stronger and transmissible to humans.

Then explain how 80% of road kill deer tested positive for kung flu in Iowa 🤔 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂

Dog viruses are for dogs

So wrong…..

I'm surprised the local Fauciites/Branch Covidian cult members didn't sit up like dracula at the mention of the word "Ivermectin"

"Ivermectin!"
images that might be real — on screaming

Do you believe they tested the deer before throwing the carcasses in the grinder for the hot dog factory?

🤷‍♂️ 🤠

Reactions: Mwalex
I don’t give a fuck what you do shit bag, just don’t run your mouth about that which you know nothing about….
When was the last time you got laid? You seem pretty tense.

Clearly you know far more than me. I don't believe all viruses, bacteria, or other funk are transmissible between all species. I may be wrong, but apparently you're 100% and Knower of All Things.

WTF!
You gave your dog Ivermectin?
Thats horse dewormer!
Thats not made for do....oh wait, it is made for dogs.
Interesting story.
I've taken Ivermectin.
Neighbor lady grabbed her throat and said, "Oh my God, Joe, that will kill you!"
I told her it must be taking its sweet assed time, cause it had been two weeks since I stopped a 5 day dose.
Not to be deterred, a few days later she told me about her uncles neighbor's cousin-in-law, gave a 40lb dog a 1cc dose of ivermectin and it killed him graveyard dead.
"Well its a damn good thing I'm not a dog I reckon."
Did I bother to explain to her, that the dog had likely never been treated for heartworm, and if you treat a dog that actually has heartworm, with ivermectin, if it don't kill him he is a tough sumbitch?
No.
You can't fix stupid.

If ivermectin didn't kill me, with all the friggin pills I have to take since I was a teen, it is pretty fucking safe. I guarantee you its safer than half the shit theyve used on me in the last 40 years.
Hell, I can't even take my pills and drink grapefruit juice.
If you take blood thinners, you have to be careful eating greens.

People have gone full retard.

Clearly you know far more than me. I don't believe all viruses, bacteria, or other funk are transmissible between all species. I may be wrong, but apparently you're 100% and Knower of All Things.

Yes, it is transmissable which is why COVID can't be completely eradicated, only controlled.

I'm surprised the local Fauciites/Branch Covidian cult members didn't sit up like dracula at the mention of the word "Ivermectin"

"Ivermectin!"
images that might be real — on screaming

:LOL: GIF also resembles the boner that the other side gets every time someone mentions Ivermectin.

I'm still passionately holding down the "probably doesn't help but it also certainly doesn't hurt so we should let people try it if they wish" center. It's lonely here, but at least the entertainment is good.

Yea, it probably doesn't help. It just kills the virus that causes COVID, the virus that causes SARS, and every other Corona virus, but it probably doesn't work or help against them. :rolleyes: I read an article two years ago that said it doesn't work, and although it has been retracted and admitted it was fraud, I still believe it because I am emotionally invested in not being wrong about this. To muddy the waters I try to make it a political issue even though politicians on both sides of the isle were being treated with Ivermectin all along, and every 2nd and 3rd world country is handing it like candy as a prophylactic. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gigamortis
Disease can be transmitted by animals...no evidence that viruses work likewise...so says the FDA, so take it for what it's worth.

Yea, it probably doesn't help. It just kills the virus that causes COVID, the virus that causes SARS, and every other Corona virus, but it probably doesn't work or help against them. :rolleyes: I read an article two years ago that said it doesn't work, and although it has been retracted and admitted it was fraud, I still believe it because I am emotionally invested in not being wrong about this. To muddy the waters I try to make it a political issue even though politicians on both sides of the isle were being treated with Ivermectin all along, and every 2nd and 3rd world country is handing it like candy as a prophylactic. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There are only two acceptable positions on this topic:

1) Covid isn't real/is only the flu/hardly kills anyone/etc., but the government and Big Pharma caused hundreds of thousands of deaths by restricting access to HCQ and ivermectin.

2) Covid is the worst disease in human history, but you're stupid to attempt treatment with a broadly-used drug that has a safety profile better than Tylenol.

Based upon my experiences, iron (in the form of multiple 45lb tablets) + oxygen (roughly 50 mL per kilogram of body weight for 60 minutes, or 60-80% of that dose over multiple hours) are pretty effective prophylactics. But I'm broadly supportive of anyone making a well-informed decision on their own approach, even if it differs from mine.

There are only two acceptable positions on this topic:

1) Covid isn't real/is only the flu/hardly kills anyone/etc., but the government and Big Pharma caused hundreds of thousands of deaths by restricting access to HCQ and ivermectin.

2) Covid is the worst disease in human history, but you're stupid to attempt treatment with a broadly-used drug that has a safety profile better than Tylenol.

Based upon my experiences, iron (in the form of multiple 45lb tablets) + oxygen (roughly 50 mL per kilogram of body weight for 60 minutes, or 60-80% of that dose over multiple hours) are pretty effective prophylactics. But I'm broadly supportive of anyone making a well-informed decision on their own approach, even if it differs from mine.
There you go trying to divide us up into two groups of crazies again. Surprise, surprise.

Yeah, you are not exactly correct in your earlier post:

When mankind has the nerve to alter mother nature by modification of a naturally occurring virus, mother nature does have her way of making mankind regret it. It sucks that the innocents have to suffer from it, though.

Any lab modification of an existing naturally occurring virus to make it stronger is just purely evil and has no other purpose than to be used for a bioweapon.

There you go trying to divide us up into two groups of crazies again. Surprise, surprise.

Not sure where you're getting that idea - I'm advocating both strength training and aerobic exercise.

Yeah, you are not exactly correct in your earlier post:

Very well. I said they "usually dont" infection other species. Additionally, I said I could be wrong. No big deal. This isn't the testimony on the Nobel laureate board of fellows for the Nobel Peace prize in science and technology.

Didn't say "they don't ever".

I know there's some cross between different species. And I got called a shit bag because people don't have basic reading comprehension skills taught in grade school.

WTF!
Thats horse dewormer!
Interesting story.
I've taken Ivermectin.
Neighbor lady grabbed her throat and said, "Oh my God, Joe, that will kill you!"
I told her it must be taking its sweet assed time, cause it had been two weeks since I stopped a 5 day dose.
Not to be deterred, a few days later she told me about her uncles neighbor's cousin-in-law, gave a 40lb dog a 1cc dose of ivermectin and it killed him graveyard dead.
Did I bother to explain to her, that the dog had likely never been treated for heartworm, and if you treat a dog that actually has heartworm, with ivermectin, if it don't kill him he is a tough sumbitch?
No.
You can't fix stupid.

If ivermectin didn't kill me, with all the friggin pills I have to take since I was a teen, it is pretty fucking safe. I guarantee you its safer than half the shit theyve used on me in the last 40 years.

Ivermectin is fine on most dogs. We worm the dogs the same time we worm the cows. All except our Aussies. It will kill an Aussie. Don’t ask me how or why but it will.

I gave my dogs their Heartguard a day late and it made me think—are dogs not susceptible to COVID, does it not make them sick, does Ivermectin protect them, or is something else going on?

havent read the responses but COVID has crossed over to most mammals at this point.

IVM is anti viral regardless of which in vitro or in vivo

There are tons of tests that say that is true. Of course if you beielve the tests, it has crossed over to fruits and vegetables too.

WTF!
Thats horse dewormer!
Interesting story.
I've taken Ivermectin.
No.
You can't fix stupid.

A couple notes on that:
There Are some specific dog breeds that due to all the "selective breeding" business, have a problem with their blood/brain barrier and on those specific dog breeds you don't want to use Ivermectin.

Now what most likely happened to the dog in the story is pretty much the same as what one stupid vet did that killed one of my dogs.
IF you have a dog that is NOT on any heartworm control and they start showing symptoms and then test positive for heartworms, you CANNOT use standard preventative de-womer as that will cause a mass die off of the worms which will then all clog up the heart & surrounding arteries.
What you have to do instead, is switch to a medicine that does not kill the adults, but rather kills all the eggs only, then let them die out naturally, then after that is all done and gone and clear, then you start them on preventative.

(That stupid vet's mistake cost me $3500 and a good dog. I did kind of put them in their place my getting another vet I knew at the time to get a proper treatment write up from a respected teacher at a university vet school and print it out and hand it to them.)

As an aside, one of the biggest names in preventative heartworm medicine for dogs is...
HEARTGARD® Plus - Ivermectin/Pyrantel.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
We vaccinate our cattle every year and the viruses it treats are listed on the label, and one of them is corona. All kinds of things get coronavirus

Reactions: oneshot86
All I know is that you can get diseases from skanks if you're not careful.

Like by not sticking your dick in them.

I'm not sure how true that is for a dog (never tried) but 7.62willdo or someone will be along to explain that to us.

Simple solution to all that.

Take some zinc, selenium, and vitamin D3 everyday and the virus will treat you like Dracula does garlic. Pennies a day.