• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns IWB Help: 1911, Leather, Tuckable

iShoot17

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone;

I figured I would come to y'all for some help on getting a holster.

These are the categories I would like to fulfill:
- Leather
- IWB
- Tuckable
- Price: I am not opposed to spending good money on a good holster. Buy once, cry once philosophy.

I know Milt is thrown around as one of the top dogs, but I would like to have one sooner than that wait. I am not opposed to waiting that long, and I have tossed around the idea of picking one as well, but I would like to have another while I wait.

It needs to be tuckable as I will often times be in business attire wearing a button down. If it matters, I am 5'10" and weigh 139 pounds ( I am a long distance runner..) and I know I may have issues with 'printing' but I am sure this will be better addressed by a good holster.

Also, I currently have a Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry 4". I will also be picking up an XDs soon (I hope) so I will be needing two holsters. I would prefer them be the same Company and Model.

Thank you for all your time.

Re: IWB Help: 1911, Leather, Tuckable

The leather on it makes it a smidge thicker but its a nice holster: Galco Summer Comfort Referred a friend on one an he loves it. I use mine occasionally.
I also like FIST's kydex offerings. Only problem is they can be brittle, I've heard they have worked on this issue however and
started making it out of thicker material. They are QUITE thin though.

I have on like the galco summer comfort and it has worked ok while I have been waiting on mine milt sparks vm2. But the milt sparks it a lot more comfortable, easier to conceal, and it spreads the weight out to the sides more instead on both loops being right on the gun. I ordered two milt sparks and the wait was well worth it. There are a few companies making a knock off of the the vm2, galco being one of them, but I went a head and ordered the milt sparks and could not be happier.

Walter

I appreciate the suggestions, but don't think any of those quite fit the bill.

I would appreciate anymore ideas though, as I am hoping to order this week!

White Hat max-tuck is a nice holster. Leather backed with removable kydex and j-hooks. The kydex can be swapped for use with different weapons for a reasonable price.

Any other suggestions? I am still looking for some ideas that fit my needs/desires

I use a BIANCHI IWB tuck able that is leather.
Here is picture.
photo_zpsc71a81cc.jpg