• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
Just ordered the Minotaur MTAC Holster from Comp-Tac. The person I spoke with was very pleasant to deal with, zero issues and very polite. She set up an online account for me and I had an email shortly after placing my order explaining everything.

I would highly recommend this vendor if your looking for a new holster.

Re: IWB Holster

You certainly will not be disappointed. I love my Spartan holster I got from them. Comp-Tac is where I find almost all of my holsters these days.

I'll second that whole heartedly. I've got a CTAC that I've had for 7 years or so. It gets carried almost everywhere. Great holster and great service.

Hey, on the issue of IWB's, I just ordered my third Milt Sparks VM2. The wait is forever, but worth it. Best IWB rig in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strykervet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, on the issue of IWB's, I just ordered my third Milt Sparks VM2. The wait is forever, but worth it. Best IWB rig in my opinion. </div></div>

22 weeks would be nice but I searched their site and they look like they would move around a lot. the CTAC looks more stable. I have been searching for my 1st holster for my P226

Best IWB holster Ive ever used was made by B.A. Custom Kydex ... its like shoving a gun in your pants with no holster at all. Good price, and a lot shorter wait than 22 weeks.

I was just looking at that holster and I got a question. Does the Kydex wrap around the pistol completely, then get attached to the leather? Or is it like the Crossbreed where the Kydex is a half-shell attached to the leather?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was just looking at that holster and I got a question. Does the Kydex wrap around the pistol completely, then get attached to the leather? Or is it like the Crossbreed where the Kydex is a half-shell attached to the leather? </div></div>

They are like the crossbreed w/ a half shell and leather back.