• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms IWI Tavor SAR 5.56 OD with extras

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I picked this up as a means to run in carbine stuff but instead just running an AR pistol for now. This gun is AWESOME! It has the full Gieselle longbow trigger kit, Midwest industries handguard, and a pressure pad light that mounts into the front of it below the barrel. I took it out temporarily in favor of running my suppressor.

I bought it use and put about 75 rounds through it. I don’t think it was shot much before I got it.

Suppressor, mount, mag, and optic not included. Know your state laws before purchasing. Will ship to your FFL from an individual.

$1,500 shipped. Only trades I would take as partial or full would be a 34mm tube scope to put on my 22. Something like a bushnell HDMR or strike eagle plus cash preferably.

IMG_0961.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg

Reactions: Farmerbrown32
    Hey buddy looks like I'm taking another one off your hands, ill take it and text me in the am.

Reactions: Iamero
    Nice snag, especially with the extras. I have one and it amazes me every time I shoulder how insanely well balanced it is :)