• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IWI TAVOR SAR B-18 5.56 Millett DMS1w/DNZ Freedom Reaper

drafter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2013
North Carolina
IWI TAVOR SAR B-18 5.56 Millett DMS1w/DNZ Freedom Reaper

Yep, bought a new 1 yesterday, well, actually traded for it. Had a chance to shoot it today and what a blast !!! Is it for everyone? Nope. Some guys hate them, at least the looks. I hated them the first time I saw 1 a couple years ago. But the ugly thing grew on me, so I landed 1 and am very pleased with it. Didn't have much time to play with it but got the scope sighted with 3 shots and it is going to stay with me for awhile. That's rare, I buy/sell/trade constantly. So it's a huge compliment if I find 1` that I plan to keep.

Now, onto what brought me to this sight, also brand new and just acquired a month ago or so, a Remington 5R mil-spec that I topped with a NightForce 3.5-15X56 that I got from a guy here on the Hide !! Until today it also had never been shot. Zero'd the scope on it and plan on keeping it forever, well, a long time anyway, I hope. Love the gun and the scope is the best I've ever owned in my short gun owning time. Can't wait to strecth it out and see what it can do at 500 yeards, as I work up to that range. Can't shoot over 100 yards where I was today, but I belong to a range with 400 yard capability and am joining a range that the guy owns I got the TAVOR from yesterday !!! His range will go out to 1,000, but I doubt I ever get that good.

Love this sight, love my Belgian Malinois, love shootin' and love many different types of weapons. Hate cold weather and people that vote the "wrong" way !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    994.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 6
Decided to switch out the Millett and DNZ mount.
Replaced with an awesome EOTECH EXPS 2-2 with G33 3x Magnifier !!!

Attachments

• DSCF1897.JPG
    DSCF1897.JPG
    768.3 KB · Views: 23