• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

J-Frame IWB holster

branct06

KOPFJAGER
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
High Point N.C.
I am looking for a high quality IWB holster for my S&W j-Frame .357. I need ideas what holsters do you recommend? Comfort is a must!

Re: J-Frame IWB holster

The Crossbreed Supertuck is the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever worn in 25 years of packing. It's ugly though. Just google it, and You can either find a local dealer, or order online.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Crossbreed Supertuck is the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever worn in 25 years of packing. It's ugly though. Just google it, and You can either find a local dealer, or order online. </div></div>

I see that commerical every time I watch "Wednesday night at the range" on the outdoor channel...

It looks big, and as if it'd restrict movement at the hips... like bending over, sitting and such?

Try looking at the one with the FBI cant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Crossbreed Supertuck is the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever worn in 25 years of packing. It's ugly though. Just google it, and You can either find a local dealer, or order online. </div></div>

I see that commerical every time I watch "Wednesday night at the range" on the outdoor channel...

It looks big, and as if it'd restrict movement at the hips... like bending over, sitting and such? </div></div>

Friends don't let friends Crossbreed ...

... not even in WV!

Seriously, they are well over-rated.

have you checked out tucker gun leather in houston? i havent played with his revlover holsters, but i do have 2 of his holsters, one is his Texas heritage for my 1911, adn the other is for my wife and her bersa, but it is owb. top quality, and mine is incredibly comfy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Crossbreed Supertuck is the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever worn in 25 years of packing. It's ugly though. Just google it, and You can either find a local dealer, or order online. </div></div>

It looks big, and as if it'd restrict movement at the hips... like bending over, sitting and such? </div></div>I was skeptical at first, so I went to a local guy that carries them, and wore one around in the store a little while. I'm wearing mine here at the computer after working outside while wearing it. Thing I like best about it, is I can wear it against bare skin, and I don't sweat on My 1911, which with My previous holster caused some finish wear issues and a rust problem.

No doubt here about it's comfort while sitting down driving, or any number of activities. Only time I unholster, is when working under My Jeep.

Crossbreed is a giant holster for a J frame.

+1 million for Milt Sparks. They are worth the wait, and the money.

I have a friend in St.Petersburg FL,that makes great IWB holsters,i have 2,one for a BHP,one for a G26,most comfortable holster,and i can draw from sitting position.He does not have a website but soon he will, if you send me a pm,i will get his email to you.FWIW