• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

J P LRP-07

jevan126

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Well I picked it up yesterday. WOW, this is a thing of beauty and it looks like it will kick a lot of azz. Pictures to come soon. This is a masterpiece, it almost looks to good to shoot LOL.

Re: J P LRP-07

Also forgot to add, they made a mistake with my barrel. It was suppose to be stainless with JP recoil reducer. Instead they coated it and blended the recoil reducer to look like it was one piece. LOVE THOSE GUYS

Agreed, they shoot better than they look. Enjoy the new stick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed, they shoot better than they look. Enjoy the new stick! </div></div>

They do look a little space gunny.

But I have seen them run first hand and they are outstanding rifles.

Not to steal his thread but here's a pic of mine before I swapped out the UBR stock. This thing is awesome.

bd35c42e.jpg

I ordered mine a month ago. Was initially told to expect a September delivery but I am curious as to how far out it really will be. I would love to see some pics as well.

You mentioned you swapped out the UBR stock. Did you not like it, and what did you replace it with? I ordered mine with the ACE-ARFX stock and was considering having the order changed to add the UBR. Thanks for any input.

The ARFX fits me perfectly, that's what I went with, light, simple.

Now, what about some pics?

I guess that I'll haver to pull out some old ones.

DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

This is my JP .223. It shoots FGMM into a 1/2", brown box Federal 55 grain does just over an inch. She's a little heavy, but smooth shooting.

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

I ordered mine back in March, was told about 12 weeks but all of a sudden everyone wanted a J P Enterprise rifle so because of that it ended up being closer to 20 weeks. Now I was not in any hurry so it was no big deal but I will tell you that no matter how long it takes it will be more than worth it. I have never seen a more beautiful rifle in my life.

I have one as well. You really need to try some 110 VMAX in front of ~49 grains of H335 (LC cases, #34 primers and a COAL around 2.70 - obviously work up and use all appropriate precautions). It shoots almost as flat as a .223 and you can hold .75MOA with little effort. You would think that much bullet jump would be a problem but that load is just majic in the JP rifle.....The comp works so well with that load that you can Double Tap or run the gun like a 223. Don't even think of using Hornady 150 FMJ-BT with any load....my gun just hates them....and JP will probably tell you the same.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Firehouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mentioned you swapped out the UBR stock. Did you not like it, and what did you replace it with? I ordered mine with the ACE-ARFX stock and was considering having the order changed to add the UBR. Thanks for any input. </div></div>

It's a great stock and I use it on some other rifles but the LRP is my sniper rifle for work and I'm currently using a HDMR scope in a Bobro mount. This put the optic just slightly too high for the UBR so I swapped it out for a PRS. Low mounting the scope was not an option for me due to my night vision setup.

If you have low mounted optics the UBR should work great. Just keep on mind the LRP lower has the stock mounted slightly lower than a standard ar15

They have my LR-6.5 right now; its in line waiting for installation of one of their 6.5 Creedmoor barrels. It should be epic.

Sorry for lack of pictures yet, I do not own a camera or camera phone. My son will be over this Sunday and told him I have to take pictures yesterday. I am a Firm believer that a thread is not a thread without pictures.

The most telling thing that I think people should know is that although the rifle is uber accurate and its action feels like it is on roller bearings.... that is not the most impressive feature....the fact that I have an 8lbs 308 rifle with an 18" barrel that is all of the above is the really impressive feature.

Know what you mean, I have a UBR stock with 18" light contour and Swarovski Z6I WEIGHT = 10.2 lbs( pictures real soon waiting on son ) Thanks for patience.