• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

J107m Dragonfly pack

Some Day

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2011
PA
Has anyone used one of these pack.Can anyone tell me if a rifle with a manners T5a stock with a Nightforce scope will fit in and out of the scabbard easily.I really like the idea of having the rifle in a scabbard in the middle of my back.And its for a elk hunt.Or if that one won't work can you suggest one that will.

I have a sako 75 with a sendero contour and a 56 mm objective nightforce on it. Also a .308 with an m40 contour barrel in an A5 stock with a 50mm objective. They will both fit but you can't really get them in wearing the pack and they are a snug fit so they don't pull out when you're wearing the pack as easy as a standard hunting rifle. If you are going to order one I'd go with the bigger gun scabbard but they will work as is too

Has anyone used the M5 team elk pack yet.

I've got one sitting about 5 feet from me right now! What would you like to know? I'd be happy to help in any way possible...

Thanks!
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

I have a tactical rifle has a manner T5a stock a Nightforce 56mm objective scope.The barrel a sendero contour and the overall length is 50" long I would like to know if it will fit in the scabbard easily in an out.And how does it work hauling out a load of meat.How well does it carry on you back empty and full .Going on a elk hunt this year and want a pack with a scabbard and that can carry elk if I get lucky.

Thanks a lot ceylonc for any help you can give me

Anyone else got any info on the 5m team elk pack.I haven't heard anything from ceylonc yet.