• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories JA 700 LA - J Allen Chassis Green/Black - Also NV Rail (DFW)

crichton26

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
Catch and release from here. I just bought this for $1200 shipped but my long-range shooting site is now closed and I just have too many projects. Comes with a Hoptic USA Quiver but I'm not sure what caliber. Used chassis is in good shape - comes with the larger pic rail on the underside, an extra stock extension, and palm rest spacers. Swat black with green furniture. Some scratches

We discuss Gen 1 or 2 below. Asking $1050 shipped, with PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, or CashApp. I'll take PayPal G&S with the buyer picking up fees.

I also have a night vision clip-on rail available. It's from the new MDT site, with the new JAE logo. Installed but never took it out of the house.

Asking $175 for the NV hood rail w/screws shipped - taking PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, or CashApp. I'll take PayPal G&S with the buyer picking up fees.

I'd do both for $1150 shipped. I have little/no feedback here but a ton on Reddit GAFS. Cross posting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
Still trying to figure out if it is gen 1 or 2. Asked on the forums and had no response.

Still trying to figure out if it is gen 1 or 2. Asked on the forums and had no response.
It's like an in-between. This one is exactly 6 lbs with the large pic rail and a butt spacer. Chassis is lightweight like a gen 2 but isn't stamped "JAE700-B" so it's the older collet. (This one manufactured 9/16) Best info I've found is here:

"Hey guys. Here's the info I received from Lisa.

It has been a couple years since we took weight out of our chassis (went from about 6.5 lbs to about 5.76 lbs). I will creat a photo comparison and send it to you to show how to tell which version it it.

About a year and a half ago, we changed the design on our front magazine collet. On the top rear of the chassis, it will say 700-B if it has this new collet.

We are continuously making running changes/improvements and in January 2017, we added a rear pad in the back of the new cages for more action support. On the cage, there is a code. It will say something like this: K70S0117. The last 4 digits are the month and year that the cage was made."

Reactions: moaorbust
It’s definitely a gen 2. The little indentation is what they started doing on gen 2. You could send in your gen 1 and get a gen 2 “cage” but the gen 1s never came with that indentation. Great price!
0209A2B7-B076-450D-B18F-74574F8BB243.jpeg

I think I read somewhere that this chassis can be adapted to short action...is that true? I also thought it has to be done by the manufacturer?

I’m trying to remember the response from the original ad but is this CIP or standard length mag well on this?