• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Jack Ryan Season 2 is out Nov 1 on Prime Video

marc.

MM1
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2014
San Diego
First season was really good. Have been looking forward to getting in to the second. Pretty good show. Well written, decent cast.

I tell everyone that they will enjoy the series...but only IF they go into it not expecting it to have anything, even remotely, to do with the Jack Ryan of the Clancy novels, or for that matter, anything to do with the Clancy novels. It's a great show, only very, very remotely based on the novels.

And, yes, you have to tolerate all the political correctness: I mean, really? James Greer is an African-American Muslim? Please...

OK, yes, it is an enjoyable series and if you can get past "Jim" from the Office being Jack Ryan...ok, I've said enough.

No, really, it's a good series.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
FYI, if you have not watched the first season, now would be the time to do it. It will make the next season make a lot more sense.

Hell yes! Glad I saw this post. I loved the first season but since we bought our first home a few months ago, I’ve been too busy to even look at a tv. Set a reminder in my phone!