• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jackson 2-Stage Remington Trigger?

DT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Alabammer
Please forgive me if this has been discussed in detail before, I tried to search in a number of different ways but came up empty.

I was curious as to the Jackson 2-Stage triggers for Remington 700's. How do they compare to the AI 2-stage triggers, are they good, durable, easy to install/adjust etc?

Thanks for any reviews, comments, or links to previous threads where the topic has been discussed.

David

Re: Jackson 2-Stage Remington Trigger?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the link! </div></div>
IMO, there's a lot of stuff we can use on http://www.6mmbr.com/articles.html.
We're not BR shooters but some technics can be usefull.

The link above is for the old Mod21 triggers, the new Mod22 trigger is it's replacement. I have a couple Mod22 Tactical triggers in stock with the 1 piece trigger shoe and will have all models including the new AR 2-Stage triggers in stock soon.

Here is a link to Tom's site with some more info on it about the triggers:

http://www.x-tremeshooting.com/index.php?page=index

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Adam

Have had a Jackson Moder 22 on a Rem 40 308 for the last two weeks-very very nice two stage trigger-no mods to stock or bm needed. Easy to install and set up-Warning-all adj screws are METRIC-that info is in very small print in the instructions-that every one of us reads first thing!barry

I am running Mod 21 and love it. I actually prefer the shoe steup as it can be adjust forward and back. One caveat is that the 21 with a safety will not fit in any stock that I have found, additional inletting is required with this one.

The Model 22 is also available with the adjustable or fixed trigger. barry

We just received another batch of Mod22 Tactical and the new AR triggers if anyone is interested.

I just installed one of the AR triggers in a rifle I have here and man is it SWEET, easy to adjust and a VERY crisp break everytime!

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Adam