• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD JAE 700 Chassis

SniperBro

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 6, 2020
    Michigan
    J Allen 700 short action chassis. Gen 2. Right handed. Dark grey with black accents.

Sold one this same color earlier this year. Thought it looked sweet so had this one coated the same color (old paint was pretty rough). She's just about mint condition now.

Specs:
    -JAE side rails
    -standard JAE bottom rail
    -adjustable mag well/mag release
    -adjustable/locking QD cheek piece
    -captured action screws are included

$SOLD shipped CONUS. Not looking for trades.

EF7CA239-96C7-4B75-832C-4A44D983E5CD.jpeg
    CD5297E8-D6AF-4265-B689-7AB6C54EBE49.jpeg

Last edited:
    Bump

Seller is awesome to work with!

Also, unless I’m mistaken, this thing retails $2K new… can someone please buy it so I don’t have to keep coming back to look at it when I REALLY don’t need it?! Lol.

Reactions: SniperBro
    Bump

Seller is awesome to work with!

Also, unless I’m mistaken, this thing retails $2K new… can someone please buy it so I don’t have to keep coming back to look at it when I REALLY don’t need it?! Lol.
    Thanks man. Definitely don't see them in this condition very often. When I got it the paint was chipping pretty bad and was ugly. Got it looking brand new again. It'll make a good chassis for the right person.

Reactions: Trent A
    Thanks man. Definitely don't see them in this condition very often. When I got it the paint was chipping pretty bad and was ugly. Got it looking brand new again. It'll make a good chassis for the right person.
    For me one of the big kickers is the fact that it’s the same one other than color that is used by the guy at Vudoo in a interview they did talking about ELR 22 LR. If he’s using it and has the ability to pick from anything on the market he wants, that really says something.

Reactions: SniperBro
    For me one of the big kickers is the fact that it’s the same one other than color that is used by the guy at Vudoo in a interview they did talking about ELR 22 LR. If he’s using it and has the ability to pick from anything on the market he wants, that really says something.
    I know who you're talking about. I have two vudoos in these chassis. Absolutely love the feel. I've tried so many other chassis and keep getting rid of them bc these are so comfortable.

Reactions: Trent A
    J Allen 700 short action chassis. Gen 2. Right handed. Dark grey with black accents.

Sold one this same color earlier this year. Thought it looked sweet so had this one coated the same color (old paint was pretty rough). She's just about mint condition now.

Specs:
    -JAE side rails
    -standard JAE bottom rail
    -adjustable mag well/mag release
    -adjustable/locking QD cheek piece
    -captured action screws are included

$1425 shipped CONUS. Not looking for trades.

View attachment 8094971View attachment 8094972
    Do you also have the angled rear bag rider for the chassis?

I do have a couple, but use them on my other ones. May include one in the right deal.

Last edited: