• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Jagermeister Ad

Hueyguy

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2012
Out West
Please, somebody help! Jager commercial shows 6 guys at the table, who are they? I got (left to right) Keyshawn Johnson, then?, then Kerry King, Freddie Roach, then? and then? I've seen the faces but can't place them. Help! You can see the pics @ Facebook, Jagermeister USA. They just inducted the rodeo cowboy, cool commercials. So 7 at the table now! Fill it in before I go crazy!

I thought Jagerbombs strengthened a man's Google-fu, but it only killed the cold I had.

I saw a commercial for Jager- the first ever US ad campaign on TV- and I only recognized Kerry King and Keyshawn; then they all did shots, and the ad intent seems to challenge you to be good enough to drink the same as these guys. I'm a big Slayer fan, not so much Keyshawn, but he did play some pretty damn good ball when he wasn't whining about "just give me the damn ball"(his book title). I also like Jager- as much as anybody can "like" it. So I went to Facebook to see who the other dudes were, no luck. I found it later, after the guys posted here. Check out the list; the guys in this ad have all carved out their own place in some of the most challenging parts of our world, and the new ad that I saw inducted a very respected rodeo clown, who was likely a former bull rider. Doesn't get much cooler. More chicks with huge boobs in the ad would have made it ultimate, but hey...