• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

James Woods is spot on as usual!

I love the guy at the end looking like he is going to provide perimeter security around the guy that was shot. Why are they going to come back and shoot him again?

Reactions: oneshot86
The Onion Field was on TV the other night.....James Woods as a kid....did a great job in that movie.

Warlords and gang bosses. If you think the police are brutal, oh boy you are gonna be edumacated.

Fucking hilarious :)

Yeah we were just watching "Holocaust" last night and my wife said "who is that guy?" I replied "I think James Woods or something like that." Evidently he's on the short list of actors with a brain in hollyweird.

I'm assuming that's in CHAZ/CHOP but really could be any big city these days.

Lol, what's with the call for a medic? You're not on a battlefield, you're in a getting used by the elite useful idiot commune.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
"MEDIC, MEDIC!"

Well, those "medics" took a while to expose the wound(s), and that's at least 500-750cc of blood visible on the ground not including what clothing has absorbed.

I didn't see any: airway control, clothing cut away, tourniquets applied, chest seals applied, etc.

Top notch medicine right there.

"CALL 9-1-1!"