• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jan 6 “defendants” are political prisoners, change my mind

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So they got people in solitary confinement who never even were there.

And those who were there committed such heynis crimes as, breaking a window, or…take our children out the room for this…putting their feet up on a desk.

It was a slightly rowdy walk in protest in a public building, that’s it. I’d say those who broke a window or something should have just been given a ticket paid a fine and that was that.

Folks tried to break down the doors doing some of trumps scotus nominations, I don’t recall anything like this, plus much much worse over the last few years, lest we talk about the “summer of love”

They are political prisoners

It was a slightly rowdy walk in protest in a public building, that’s it. I’d say those who broke a window or something should have just been given a ticket paid a fine and that was that.
Hmm. Did you miss the part when people were assaulting officers? I believe in the rule of law and the moment people broke into the capital is the moment those people became an enemy to the United States. And at that moment they should have been shot on site. Period. Same goes for all the antifa fools as well.

Hmm. Did you miss the part when people were assaulting officers? I believe in the rule of law and the moment people broke into the capital is the moment those people became an enemy to the United States. And at that moment they should have been shot on site. Period. Same goes for all the antifa fools as well.
You running for Supreme Leader or something?

Could you link some photos of these injuries they recorded? Other than them committing suicide after their actions. Which there is honor in.

Only person hurt, actually killed, was a unarmed woman shot near point blank in the neck by a government trooper. He is also NOT in jail. But a guy who didn’t even show up to the walk in protest is, over a year in solitary confinement.

I do have a serious question for you on this though. Do you like when guys blow their load in your mouth or in your ass?

What if a police officer held the door open for them?

Yes, they are political prisoners. Yes the FBI is essentially the KGB. And yes, the entire thing is a fucking hoax. A retarded antifa guy with a cow hat is not going to overthrow the entire country without a lot of help from the Democrats in congress.

Senators are coming forward with FBI whistle blowers saying they are being run out of the bureau if hey are conservative or don't think they should be imprisoning trespassers without charges or trial.

Senators are coming forward with FBI whistle blowers saying they are being run out of the bureau if hey are conservative or don't think they should be imprisoning trespassers without charges or trial.
Well, what are they waiting for? Let’s hear it. Put them on TV. Get it out cause the communist media is hammering everything conservative tonight, literally. And I’m sure the sheeple eating it up. There is still a lot of people out there without a fucking brain.

You’re right, go hide in your moms basement, shit goes the way it going you’ll be the in gulags just the same.
Ah, there ya go, classic yankee response.....if you're too stupid to use big words, try something, anything, offensive
Obviously you're feeling guilty about something.

My previous comment was in no way directed towards you.
Are you capable of figuring it out on your own from there....or does daddy need to keep holding your hand ?

Ah, there ya go, classic yankee response.....if you're too stupid to use big words, try something, anything, offensive
Obviously you're feeling guilty about something.

My previous comment was in no way directed towards you.
Are you capable of figuring it out on your own from there....or does daddy need to keep holding your hand ?

Feel guilty your dad didn’t pull out and shoot you in moms eye

LMFAO!!!

Welp there it is. The fucking dumbest thing I’ve read all day!

8411D717-4E09-4FDC-AABD-D088F50AC09D.jpeg

What is y’all’s opinion on the complicity of every state in the union? I don’t see any of the 50 state governors pushing for the release of the political prisoners that are from their states? Why are all 50 state governments acknowledging the illegal authority of an unconstitutional federal gov’t? Where is the GOP’s outrage concerning the DOJ’s targeting of conservative party members?

What is y’all’s opinion on the complicity of every state in the union? I don’t see any of the 50 state governors pushing for the release of the political prisoners that are from their states? Why are all 50 state governments acknowledging the illegal authority of an unconstitutional federal gov’t? Where is the GOP’s outrage concerning the DOJ’s targeting of conservative party members?
Exactly. They all in on it. Media, big Biz, banks, etc. all of it. And I’m guessing they were strong-armed via gov and their money, but they all caved because they need their money and gov access to continue the comfort of their everyday lives. It’s the same strategy that is about to be unleashed on the people. You already see bits and pieces of it. To be honest the country is gone, it’s been gone it’s just too many people were hoping it wasn’t and out on their blinders while it only got worse and make no mistake, it’s gonna get worse. No, we are the illusion of being better than 3rd world shit countries and we were better for a time but now evil has taken hold and you are seeing the beginning results. Once they force everyone to turn everything in, it will be exponentially worse and it will come hard and fast. Don’t worry tho, your leaders won’t be lacking for anything.

GoOd ThiNg We GOt tHE 2nd AMEndMenT In ThIs CouNTry!!

Land of the free, equal justice, my ass. This country is as corrupt as they come. The whole Jan 6th commission s all just an illusion to maintain power.
I feel the same way which is why I despise all law enforcement. Despite what anyone leads you to believe, no decent man would do the job. The men that do are hollow men who deserve no respect in the community. Ask yourself what kind of man would enforce the laws of tyrants?

These sorry mother fuckers are writing speeding tickets for going 5 over while inflation is running rampent, fuel costs are skyrocketing, taxes are through the roof, and the gov’t is weaponized against 3/4 of the country. They don’t give a fuck if your kids eat. Scumbags.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself.

Only person hurt, actually killed, was a unarmed woman shot near point blank in the neck by a government trooper. He is also NOT in jail. But a guy who didn’t even show up to the walk in protest is, over a year in solitary confinement.

No, there was another woman, Rosanna Boyland, (I saw a video of her being beaten by police). Her body was removed by capitol police while bystanders were doing CPR.

Hmm. Did you miss the part when people were assaulting officers? I believe in the rule of law and the moment people broke into the capital is the moment those people became an enemy to the United States. And at that moment they should have been shot on site. Period.

Comments like this are how you know the brainwashing of forcing the right side to literally worship government henchmen is complete.

Like holy shit bro, I hope he sees this and lets you bite his badge while he tunnels out your mud slide. JFC.

MTG is cool, definitely has her head screwed on straight and is not afraid of shit.....but.
Am I the only one that noticed she was preaching to an empty house ?
There was what, 5-6 others and that's it ?
WTF is up with that ?
The guy behind her in the chair was giving a bird too, during her whole speech. He’d move his hand and then put it back in an upside down bird posture. Check it out.

I think they all could of got off on a insanity plea, if that was our best effort carrying out an insurrection then we don't deserve our freedoms. We have a very corrupt system working against the people night and day with a handful of people controlling 300 million lost souls. The political class will never lose their strangle hold when confronted with our best below....

horns.jpg

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Could you link some photos of these injuries they recorded? Other than them committing suicide after their actions. Which there is honor in.

What about the women the pigs beat in the tunnel?

Enemy of the United States?
Should be shot on sight?

Here's some glowie snacks, you must be hungry after all the trolling.
Screenshot_20220608-112957_Chrome.jpg

So they got people in solitary confinement who never even were there.

And those who were there committed such heynis crimes as, breaking a window, or…take our children out the room for this…putting their feet up on a desk.

Folks tried to break down the doors doing some of trumps scotus nominations, I don’t recall anything like this, plus much much worse over the last few years, lest we talk about the “summer of love”

They are political prisoners
so, you mean to tell me it is ok for anyone to coral a group of guys, march to your home/office/church, break windows and doors, break and enter into property that is not yours, put your feet on someone else's desk? And all that should be given is a ticket and a fine and be called a political prisoner?

Try pulling that shit anywhere else in America and chances are you get shot in the face... and deserve it.

As commonly quoted on this site: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

so, you mean to tell me it is ok for anyone to coral a group of guys, march to your home/office/church, break windows and doors, break and enter into property that is not yours, put your feet on someone else's desk? And all that should be given is a ticket and a fine and be called a political prisoner?

Try pulling that shit anywhere else in America and chances are you get shot in the face... and deserve it.

Did this strawman you speak of steal a national election, ie an illegal takeover of the Republic, ie, treason?
Yes, they should burn his desk and the "authorities" who swore to uphold the Constitution should be participating in the office destruction.

My company isn’t owned by the tax payers and doesn’t claim to be a servant of the people.

But yeahhh, even with the private company I work for, if I held the door open for someone to come in, they were unarmed and did not pose a immediate threat, and were physically much smaller than me to boot, and I shot them near point in the neck, on fucking video….I’d be in jail and not even the ghost of Johnny Cochran could unfuck that mess.

Thinking about it, with the egos and god complex politicians get, I think every Jan 6 the people should march into “their” or rather OUR building, not hurt anyone, but ruffle some papers, take a photo with our feet on their desk, then peacefully leave. Just to remind them who’s house it is.

“There is a story, probably apocryphal, about Alexander the Great. The story goes that he had an advisor, who followed him around, and whose only job (or at least his main job) was to go with Alexander in public, and whisper in his ear,“You are Mortal. You are just a man. You are Mortal.””

Hmmm, so we now have 2 votes on the "keel them all" side. Nope, nothing glowing around here. I didn't think ol Liz had an account here.

I didn’t see anything happen to those that were breaking shit, looting, burning, killing people during the riots? Did you? I mean a few were arrested and quickly bailed or released. As long as you shoot Trump supporters or conservatives, then the message sent by the powers that be, seems to be that it is perfectly acceptable, as long as it’s Trump supporters or conservatives. That doesn’t and shouldn’t sit well with anyone. And if anything, the riots were much more destructive/harmful than any of this 1/6 nonsense, yet we ain’t investigating any of that, nor did we use the full resources of the gov to prosecute and go after all involved with those. Why? Not a good look for gov, especially if they are trying to regain the trust of the people. Oh wait, they aren’t because they do not care. Their actions scream who their enemy is name who they care about.
P
Thinking about it, with the egos and god complex politicians get, I think every Jan 6 the people should march into “their” or rather OUR building, not hurt anyone, but ruffle some papers, take a photo with our feet on their desk, then peacefully leave. Just to remind them who’s house it is.

“There is a story, probably apocryphal, about Alexander the Great. The story goes that he had an advisor, who followed him around, and whose only job (or at least his main job) was to go with Alexander in public, and whisper in his ear,“You are Mortal. You are just a man. You are Mortal.””
You could try, but you’d be shot dead, on sight now. No questions asked, no investigation, no payout to family, etc. And, let’s flip this around. Say someone broke into your place and you shot them dead. Do you think you’d get off as easy as anyone in WA? No, you’d be arrested, guns taken, drug through the system as your expense and if you were lucky, might just might stay out of jail but you’d be broke.

I didn’t see anything happen to those that were breaking shit, looting, burning, killing people during the riots? Did you? I mean a few were arrested and quickly bailed or released. As long as you shoot Trump supporters or conservatives, then the message sent by the powers that be, seems to be that it is perfectly acceptable, as long as it’s Trump supporters or conservatives. That doesn’t and shouldn’t sit well with anyone. And if anything, the riots were much more destructive/harmful than any of this 1/6 nonsense, yet we ain’t investigating any of that, nor did we use the full resources of the gov to prosecute and go after all involved with those. Why? Not a good look for gov, especially if they are trying to regain the trust of the people. Oh wait, they aren’t because they do not care. Their actions scream who their enemy is name who they care about.
P

You could try, but you’d be shot dead, on sight now. No questions asked, no investigation, no payout to family, etc. And, let’s flip this around. Say someone broke into your place and you shot them dead. Do you think you’d get off as easy as anyone in WA? No, you’d be arrested, guns taken, drug through the system as your expense and if you were lucky, might just might stay out of jail but you’d be broke.

I hear DC does do free cremations for the protestors they kill.

• Haha
The "elites' were challenged, just a courtesy visit from Mr Joe Patriot. No "insurrection" on Jan 6, and they are pissed and scared that we the people questioned their ultimate authority! Their attitude is that we work and slave to their needs! Well fuck them it's getting to the point if this shit isn't turned around it's going to get a lot worse for us "servants"!
It will be a dog and pony show up until the elections to turn the tide against conservative. The "sheeple" will buy into everything the fucking media spews! :mad: