• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

jan 6 again

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
i am not anti abortion at all but this looks like a repeat of J6. it looks like becoming a standard gov action when people gather to protest in large groups. some groups are attacked by the feds. some are let go and/or encouraged eg antifa,blm,occupy wallstreet et al. yet another constitutional right suppressed if it is a non woke group doing as the founders provided for.

Well duh.

You'll never see me at a protest, cause it's pointless.

Branden
Sometimes they do work.

When we got a gun grabber governor in Virginia we had massive turnouts at the state capitol in Richmond. Several of them. Fellow member @jbailey and I went to some. Additionally 100 out of 106 counties voted to be 2A Sanctuary Counties. The sheriff of one county said that if they ban AR15's he'd deputize every man in the county. The governor backed off.

In closing, let me say this about that ....

Fuck Joe Biden

Jury of 16(5 men, 11 women)people? Dont they usually dismiss the alternate jurors before deliberation?

The charge is depriving someone of rights by blocking their entry into a fetal slice and dice. Technically, you cannot stop someone from going into the building.

Some might say they were trying to save the life of the unborn and that is valiant and honorable. However, some places think that convenient abortion at any point in the gestation is okay.

Reactions: OldSalty2