• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jane Fonda the whore has cancer

On a range I helped build west of Austin in the 80's, it had a Jane Fonda gong at 300 meters.

The owner would tell new shooters wanting to get their deer rifles dialed in, "Walk your shots in at Jane Fonda at 300 and when you hit her, you should be on paper at 100."

Old blond commie cock gobbling skank whore.
I’ve heard of her. Just figured if everyone stopped saying her name, she’d been gone a long time ago. How’s that old saying go. You die twice, except her first one should have been long time ago and everyone just quit remembering she was breathing

I’ve heard of her. Just figured if everyone stopped saying her name, she’d been gone a long time ago. How’s that old saying go. You die twice, except her first one should have been long time ago and everyone just quit remembering she was breathing
I didn't say her name...I figured a description was enough.

Jane Fonda the whore has cancer
I hope it hurts terribly and she rots in hell for all eternity
I hope that bitch dies a long long long slow death!!! Yes!!! Slow Death!!!! I can’t wait until I get the news of the door to hell opened and she arrived,,,,, I add more to this but I don’t want the ban hammer,, please, CarryOn!!!🇺🇸⚡

She was hated and reviled after the Vietnam war for her collaborating with the enemy, especially when they still held POWs.

Today, she's just another treasonous communist in the Dem. Party.

Last edited:
This thread is useless without pictures.

Of the tumor.

Last edited:
BE8E19A7-ADBB-43B5-A67E-305DE85724E3.jpeg

My grandma beat cancer and I know/knew many other people I care about who weren't so lucky. Hanoi Jane is a treasonous filthy cunt, but I cannot and WILL NOT wish cancer upon anyone, enemy or friend. Fuck cancer!

Reactions: wildcats
Glioblastoma is what they tend to get.

The stupidity become a growth in the brain.

She's not a human being. She is a communist.

Celebrate away
I was on a West-Pac in 72 when she was swooning the NVA. Saw the picture in the Stars & Stripes and couldn’t believe wtf she was doing.
I’ve seen the pain and horror of cancer , lost my wife to Glioblastoma in 2014. It was beyond brutal. That said , I still consider her a traitor and my enemy to this day. Don’t care what it takes to hasten her trip to Hell , period !

Shit... this totally sucks.

I was hoping she died. Cancer just delays my opportunity to piss on her grave. Another reason to despise the bitch.

Sirhr
BEST Post of the CENTURY........ YOU win the Internet......SIR,CONGRATULATIONS

I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody... but given what she did... neither will I feel sorry for her.

I pray she dies quicky & painlessly.
That way she doesn't have to suffer too much... (at least til she gets to hell)

and we don't have to have her in our country much longer.

Reactions: kmckinnon
The headline I saw (didn't give a shit enough to read the article) said that she's got "very treatable" cancer. I figure she'll be like RBG and have several rounds of cancer and still be here well into her 90's.
Only the good die young

There is at least one case of Glioblastoma cited by the VA (I just checked it, so not a friend of a friend), that connects Glioblastoma to exposure to Agent orange, so if her case is due to having been "boots on the ground" (in North Vietnam), then Fuckin' GOOD. She deserves, and has solidly earned the most miserable death possble for her actions against our troops. And yes I have skin in the game. I have 3 agent Orange conditions I have fought for a couple of decades due to exposure to that poison. I have lost comrades that fought in the same jungles with me, (Birmingham, Veghel, and Bastogne, not to mention A Shau Valley, 1968-69), so line the fuck up, you traitorous bitch, and take your dose.
I promise I will live long enough to piss on her grave.

The headline I saw (didn't give a shit enough to read the article) said that she's got "very treatable" cancer. I figure she'll be like RBG and have several rounds of cancer and still be here well into her 90's.
Only the good die young
News says non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Easily treated.

Maybe it’s fake news?

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
There is at least one case of Glioblastoma cited by the VA (I just checked it, so not a friend of a friend), that connects Glioblastoma to exposure to Agent orange, so if her case is due to having been "boots on the ground" (in North Vietnam), then Fuckin' GOOD. She deserves, and has solidly earned the most miserable death possble for her actions against our troops. And yes I have skin in the game. I have 3 agent Orange conditions I have fought for a couple of decades due to exposure to that poison. I have lost comrades that fought in the same jungles with me, (Birmingham, Veghel, and Bastogne, not to mention A Shau Valley, 1968-69), so line the fuck up, you traitorous bitch, and take your dose.
I promise I will live long enough to piss on her grave.
Glioblastoma is some bad shit !! My wife went from diagnosis to dying in 10 weeks.
Symptoms we’re like feeling high , without being high. Started being spaced out.
Went to work RN at a oral surgeons ….felt her hand tremble , went to the ER and Bam !
Started having seizures, they loaded her up on Ativan , NEVER really was able to communicate with her again. In hindsight I would have had her in a Hospice sooner , had her loaded her up with morphine , and let her go. 10 weeks of Hell for her and our daughter , and other family members.
When they said her brain was so full of it , it was growing fast ….was basically a death sentence.

Sorry what you went thru over there hankpac , you was for sure in the shit.
Wish you the best with your health , hope my ship had your back along the way !

The USS Constellation (CVA-64) that I was on was there when that cunt was sitting on the anti aircraft battery. I hope we took a few NVA out that she was swooning to.
To bad she wasn’t there that day 👹 She’ll see Hell sooner or later !

On a range I helped build west of Austin in the 80's, it had a Jane Fonda gong at 300 meters.

The owner would tell new shooters wanting to get their deer rifles dialed in, "Walk your shots in at Jane Fonda at 300 and when you hit her, you should be on paper at 100."
our rifle club has her picture on stickers in the urinals. First time my sons went they asked me who she was and after a brief description, aim for her eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
She was hated and reviled after the Vietnam war for her collaborating with the enemy, especially when they still held POWs.

Today, she's just another treasonous communist in the Dem. Party.

I read about the brazenly treasonous shit she's done up to and including giving letters from US POWs directly to the Viet guards. I am very surprised that the 1970s outlaw motorcycle clubs had not sent some contractors to rearrange the plumbing in her abdominal cavity after the war. The OMCs were some of the most patriotic organizations during the Vietnam era and many bikers from various chapters and clubs proudly served and displayed the honors that they received on duty, and it was the veterans from many of these different clubs who helped calm things down and prevented bloodshed when inter-club rivalries overheated at bars and venues back here in the States.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I don't care who she fucked or how many she fucked.

I care deeply that this traitor wasn't put in prison for her crimes.

FUCK HANOI JANE. I'll hate her until the day she dies...at which time, I will celebrate.

Jane-Fonda-was-at-the-pea-012.jpg
If we're playing the treason game, I'll see your Hanoi Jane and raise you one Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry.

News says non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Easily treated.

Maybe it’s fake news?

Sirhr
Too bad. It's probably her sick way of getting attention. Maybe the world will get lucky and she'll fall down the stairs and break her neck. Until then, I wish her all the pain and suffering a communist pos like her deserves.

Reactions: 232593
I'm glad it was specified 'Jane Fonda the whore' so it was not to be confused with Jane Fonda the news lady or Jane Fonda the local pharmacist.

• Haha
Reactions: Aftermath
I was on a West-Pac in 72 when she was swooning the NVA. Saw the picture in the Stars & Stripes and couldn’t believe wtf she was doing.
I’ve seen the pain and horror of cancer , lost my wife to Glioblastoma in 2014. It was beyond brutal. That said , I still consider her a traitor and my enemy to this day. Don’t care what it takes to hasten her trip to Hell , period !
How many gooks did she fuck while over there?

• Haha
Reactions: 232593