• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jane Fonda "truth about my Hanoi trip"

Re: Jane Fonda "truth about my Hanoi trip"

She was a traitor then, and a unrepentant traitor now. She got on North Vietnamese radio to try and undermine the morale and fighting ability of our troops.
She should have been arrested as a enemy agent, tried by a Military Tribunal, and hung.

Long winded, self-serving tripe. Still a traitor.

I'm more surprised that she's managed to stay alive all this time. Somebody tried to kill a girl who simply looked like Casey Anthony the other day and that was days before the real Casey was even out of jail...

Now matter how she got to the decision, the decision to act against the US was a horribly wrong decision. I see someone who is trying to justify her sins instead of being repentant or apologetic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daps!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now matter how she got to the decision, the decision to act against the US was a horribly wrong decision. I see someone who is trying to justify her sins instead of being repentant or apologetic.</div></div>
Her story is nonsense. She gave aid and comfort to the enemy, and went on North Vietnamese rasio repeatedly to encourage US troops to quit fighting and join the heroic People's Liberation Army.
She should have been tried as a traitor and hung.
She has no remorse, and her story about how the troops in the 60's weren't trained "right" the way they were in her daddy's war (WW II) is nonsense.
But being not only anti-war, but assisting our enemies was hip then, and now.
She was doing the same stuff when Bush was President, about Iraq and Afghanistan. Showing up with militant leftist Anti-war groups who portray our troops as all being stupis, violent, psychotic, or "victims" of NeoCon Military Industrial Complex.
I am glad she didn't get to hock her books on the channel. good choice.
her whole life won't be remembered for "They shot Horse's" or "Barbarella" or "The Electric Horseman", but as a traitor who went to North Vietnam and sat on a Aa gun while the enemy twirled her around, and then sang a "patriotic" (to them)song.
No USO for her, no sir, not for our boys. They were "War Criminals" to her, snd still are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was a traitor then, and a unrepentant traitor now. She got on North Vietnamese radio to try and undermine the morale and fighting ability of our troops.
She should have been arrested as a enemy agent, tried by a Military Tribunal, and hung.
</div></div>

Now would that be hung, like a horse, or hanged by the neck 'til dead?

Post Vietnam, the military was changing its policy regarding conduct of POWs while in captivity. I don't remember all the in's and out's but there were POWs from Hanoi traveling to military bases giving talks about the conditions in POW camps.

I remember more then one CONFIRMING the story about the Social Security Numbers and tortures that followed. Didn't quite match that bitch's story.

I would recommend reading Honor Bound: American Prisoners of War in Southeast Asia, 1961-1973

and

Surviving Hell: A POW'S Journey,Leo Thorsness (MOH winner)

Or any of the other books written by our POWs.

Frankly, Jane Hanoi Fonda is a lying piece of shit, I'll take the word of those who resided in the hanoi Hilton over that bitch's any day.

By the way, I tried to get into her web site to leave a comment on her story, I didn't fair very well..........go figure.

I'd comment further my thoughts on the subject but I'd probably be banned for life.

Not surprising that a rich communist bitch will find her daddy's service against Fascism worthy but her embrace of the communists patriotic.

When Jeremiah Denton was discovered to have been transmitting the word torture, by blinking his eyes in Morse code, that cunt vehemently defamed him and repeatedly denied that the North Viets were torturing our prisoners.

She was a frivolous, know it all, twat then and she is a post menopausal gas bag now. At no time has she been credible.

This excruciating piece of revisionist history changes nothing.

In a related thread I asked her to please go away.

I now ask her to drink Drano.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was a traitor then, and a unrepentant traitor now. She got on North Vietnamese radio to try and undermine the morale and fighting ability of our troops.
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Now would that be hung, like a horse, or hanged by the neck 'til dead?</span></div></div>

ROFLMAO! You took the words right out of my mouth!
grin.gif

If she really wanted to do something for our troops, she should have signed on with a USO tour.

I was in an American Legion in Fullerton, CA, and every urinal had one of these stickers inside.

vietna1.gif

Apology not accepted.
Neither is the bullshit "explanation". I remember her and her buddies and how they spit on our troops. I remember them burning the ROTC building at Kent State, then provoking the N.G. I remember the NVA Flags they carried at the protests and the chants of "Ho, Ho, Ho Chi Mihn! Vietnam is gonna win!". I remember the SDS, and the Black Panthers, and the SLA. All commies. I remember John Kerry and his lying, and the phony stories from the "Winter Soldiers" talking about atrocities they saw and participated in in Vietnam, and how on investigation you found out they never left the states! And I remember Bill Ayers and the bombs at the Capitol and the Pentagon, and other places, and the murders he commited with his "wife".
When she does die, and gets buried, I am sure a great many vets, and not just from Vietnam, will visit her grave................................................

and shit on it.

Me included.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtheman1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weird... I wonder what she was doing here with one eye shut.

Jane Fonda on AA Gun </div></div>

Don't you know???

She laughs with one eye shut.

Shame a Wild Weasel Thud didn't take her out then.

N

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtheman1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weird... I wonder what she was doing here with one eye shut.

Jane Fonda on AA Gun </div></div>

That should be obvious. She spotted a cute US Navy pilot flying by, and is flirting with him to boost his morale.

<span style="font-weight: bold">The Photo of Me on the Gun Site</span>: "I want to, once again, explain how that came about. I have talked about this numerous times on national television and in my memoirs, My Life So Far, but clearly, it needs to be repeated."

Look, I don't care about her anti-American rants and/or lectures, her picture being taken on that AAA gun, or her trip to Vietnam. We live in a free country; people can do whatever they want to so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

However, I don't give two FUCKS about her explanations concerning her "SSN-on-small-pieces-of-paper-handover-to-POW-guards." I'm sure the guy who died because of her "SSN handover" while at the Hanoi POW camp would be completely relieved to know (if he were with us) that she has an explanation concerning her action. FUCK HER! How is she still alive????

P.S.
If I were a fighter pilot that she talked to, I would have slapped that elitist shit right out of her.

Look, I don't care about her anti-American rants and/or lectures, her picture being taken on that AAA gun, or her trip to Vietnam. We live in a free country; people can do whatever they want to so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Brother, I disagree as in time of war her actions should have been considered treason and she should have been put on trial.

It is always easy to rewrite our own history when we have lots of money. Heck if I ever make it rich I will rewrite myself as a greta baseball player because its less of a stretch than here being a Loyal American

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't care about her anti-American rants and/or lectures, her picture being taken on that AAA gun, or her trip to Vietnam. We live in a free country; people can do whatever they want to so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.</div></div>

Remember Bobby Fisher, and all the trouble he got into from the state department because he played chess in China. How is that worse then what Bitch fonda did.