• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Japanese Scientists Create Meat From...Poop?

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Well, it seems there's no limit to what can be done with science. Now, you can eat shit! I wonder if it will be offered in other flavors such as bubble gum or maybe, watermelon?!

So, what do you want for dinner? How about a shit sandwich!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
theshit.JPG

Anyone up for some poop burgers?

Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda from the Okayama Laboratory certainly doesn't believe in human waste.

He thinks that's perfectly good protein you're sending out to sea, and he's found a way to extract it, mix it with steak sauce and create a fecal feast fit for a king.

And despite the downside of having to add soya to bind it all together, Prof Ikeda thinks there's no reason why we shouldn't all tuck into his turd burgers.

It's colored red so you don't know it's poo.

"Initial tests have people saying it even tastes like beef," Digital Trends reports.</div></div>

Source - Fox News

Re: Japanese Scientists Create Meat From...Poop?

Really? If this is a repost, please show me the link because even using the custom Google search, I found nothing on this story so perhaps I overlooked it in which case, I will ask a mod to delete it.

Don't sweat it. It's only the interweb. I was just ribbing you.

Cheers.

No offense taken. I just don't wanna repost something if it's already been posted 31,686 times before. It irritates the hell outta me, too! Peace.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really? If this is a repost, please show me the link because even using the custom Google search, I found nothing on this story so perhaps I overlooked it in which case, I will ask a mod to delete it. </div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...790#Post2623790

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2624104#Post2624104

The subject matter is just about ...

... <span style="font-style: italic">pooped out.</span>