• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jard adjustable trigger

I have one of them and they are pretty good. The JARD customer service is amazing. I ordered the adjustable single stage and couldn't get it right to save my life as far as adjusting and was very frustrated. I called and the guy walked me through the process and in matter of 10 min the trigger is completely different animal. It's amazing what a few turns this way or that way or proper install matters. The single stage breaks with no creep what so ever and is razor sharp. For single stage I would choose it over all others. But if I wanted a 2 stage I would go with with the Geissele High Speed DMR

To add: I forgot to mention that I had initially ordered the non-adjustable version and I did not like it at all. Basically since it's non adjustable and not two lowers are the same what ever you got is what you got. So I called them and they changed it for me to adjustable which allows you to fine tune that puppy to your liking and your lower. Needless to say if I was going to get another one it would be a am adjustable one.