• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jarringly, Jerkoff Jussie Justice Just Jettisoned

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
They are reporting Jussie has already completed his community service and are consequntly dropping charges and sealing the case. Our legal system is totally fucked!
Which judge and prosecuter did he fuck in da ass? There is no law!

I didn't know who this "guy" was before the incident. I won't remember tomorrow. Unemployed, and likely unemployable. Good job, whoever you were...

Only way to prove the legal system is working is to repeat the act but this time use real Trump Supporters and see if they get charged for leaving him swing from a tree. If they get charged then you know its corrupt.

People like this need to go to fucking jail. Faking or staging a crime is no goddamned joke. That shit needs to be rooted out and sorted with all legal gloves off. You lie with consequences like that, in this case nationally perceived consequences, you got a lot of work to do before you're not a fucking piece of shit in my book.

No matter what you think, "just letting it all burn" isn't an answer. Cook County chose expediency.
You obviously aren't paying taxes under the iron fist of Chicago/Illinois.
Cook county chose to protect their ideals and pushed another felon out the door as
the average Joe gets the book thrown at him.
Until all are held to the same standard expect this to get worse.

R

You obviously aren't paying taxes under the iron fist of Chicago/Illinois.
Cook county chose to protect their ideals and pushed another felon out the door as
the average Joe gets the book thrown at him.
Until all are held to the same standard expect this toget worse.

R

You think the relationship between Philly, Chester, Pittsburgh, Erie, every little Rust Belt hellhole in between and rural PA is any different? We get squeezed to fund their wasteful idiocy, and their hands are constantly out.

I dont think inner city Chicago have joined the being gay is a new civil right category bandwagon yet,,, you might see the golden mile burn before you see Cabrini Green ignight anything more than a bbq and watch insane white people burn their shit down.

No matter what you think, "just letting it all burn" isn't an answer. Cook County chose expediency.
[/QUOTE
]

Reactions: Fig
cook county will have PD stand down during a Trump rally and watch the entire area explode with violence and burn patrol cars loot etc.... Another Liberial queer gets a pass... Indited on 16 felony counts and the charges are dropped in a month because of community service and $10,000 it's rotting from top to bottom.

Chief Johnson apparently pissed.

Lets see if he is willing to put that on the record.

He certainly did a good job bringing the facts of the case forward.

Will he stand for being scapegoated for this - no trial because he tainted the case.

Reactions: cornhusker86
He felt vindicated after they dropped the charges. The laws do not apply to him, therefore he should have not been charged.

Send that Motherfucker my way, we're having a grand ole time here this week at the "Dew Drop Inn". I got just the fucking guy to house him with. I hope like hell someone gives the POS something worthy to report to the Po Po in the NEAR future.........

Rahm Emmanuel at his presser

klink.jpg

I knew Nothing!

I will wait till the cake is baked before I grab a slice. This I think is a known, unknown.

You think the relationship between Philly, Chester, Pittsburgh, Erie, every little Rust Belt hellhole in between and rural PA is any different? We get squeezed to fund their wasteful idiocy, and their hands are constantly out.
More to the point of all locations.
This is extortion against holding a criminal liable for actions.
Like OJ and many others.
The aquittal just told the rest open season...
I'm tired of submitting to the bullshit under the guise of "repercussions".

R

Reactions: Jscb1b
How does that line go? Something along the lines of:

"Set a hundred accused free, lest we wrongfully convict an innocent man" (or something like that)

So, how many is the acceptable number FOR wrongfully accusing an innocent man?

Riddle me that!

Reactions: Foul Mike
More to the point of all locations.
This is extortion against holding a criminal liable for actions.
Like OJ and many others.
The aquittal just told the rest open season...
I'm tired of submitting to the bullshit under the guise of "repercussions".

R

Well, then, LGOWI.

Reactions: Rthur