• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Jay Jay's of Brecon Gen 4 Commander's Webbing British PLCE in Multicam *Reduced*

Paulie771

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2006
Middle Tennessee
Purchased this last year and absolutely love it. It is easily one of the best belt kits available and something the Brits absolutely nailed when they designed it. I'm selling it purely because I've gotten a Cross Fire DZ rig in M81 that suites my needs just a tiny bit better and I only need one rig.

This is a size large Jay Jay's Gen 4 Commander's PLCE w/ MOLLE yoke and a bum roll (pictured bayonet not included). All in like new condition. I've sized it and added a couple of pouches, but haven't worn it out of doors.

Here are the listings from Jay Jay's site for anyone looking for particulars of each piece.

Commander's PLCE
Yoke (shoulder harness)
Bum Roll

I'm Asking $500 $450 shipped via UPS ground insured. Payment via discrete PP or Venmo, USPS MO, or Zelle if you're so inclined.

Open to trading, especially towards a Leupold Mk5HD 3.6-18x PR2 plus cash. Shoot me what you have.

Email for more pics. Here it is when I first got it set up:
jB8c3qS.jpg

Last edited: