• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jeff Bezos hates dogs and cats

RUN8

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2023
Black Hills
Man Jeff Bezos must fucking hate dogs and cats.

So I was joking around with my wife that we should get her parents a “pet beating stick” for Christmas for their shitty little dog that tried to bite my son. She was unamused, but I would not be deterred and added to a long list of questionable Google searches and imagine my surprise when I found these:

Give me a good reason not to leave 5 star reviews for both of them entitled: “Works great on kids too!”

Seriously is no one at Amazon even trying to screen product listings?

The product placement photos are so damn funny I am still laughing. Plus the descriptions are clearly written by someone who doesn’t have a firm grasp of the English language.

Glad those weren’t around when I was a kid, looks like a replacement for a piece of hot wheels track 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Link to pet and child be gone stick. I need it for both!

Edit: does it work on wives as well? I bet the others would shape up if this one was in order.

Reactions: RUN8
Man Jeff Bezos must fucking hate dogs and cats.

So I was joking around with my wife that we should get her parents a “pet beating stick” for Christmas for their shitty little dog that tried to bite my son. She was unamused, but I would not be deterred and added to a long list of questionable Google searches and imagine my surprise when I found these:

Give me a good reason not to leave 5 star reviews for both of them entitled: “Works great on kids too!”

Seriously is no one at Amazon even trying to screen product listings?

Amazon will sell just about anything as long as they get their cut. As soon as someone calls them out for selling it, then they'll do something about it, issue a copy and paste apology, and continue making $12,823 a second in profit, and yes, I did the math.

Branden

Image 57.jpg

Wtf GIF - Wtf - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner and RUN8