• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jeff goes to space. What will the outcome be?

What will be the outcome of Bezos' trip to space?

• Total voters

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Last edited:
    He pulls his pants down to slap his dick on the window in the spaceship so the entire universe can see it since his dick photo didn't takeoff on earth.

i wish it was a solo flight so i could hope for a crash.

you know they are all going up there so they can piss on the whole country from outer space they shit on it enough when they are here .

• Angry
    Reactions: Maggot
    He pulls his pants down to slap his dick on the window in the spaceship so the entire universe can see it since his dick photo didn't takeoff on earth.
    I tried to alter the poll to include that but it wouldnt let me. Right now aliens is in the lead.

• Haha
    Reactions: candyx
    I gotta say I do admire the man for (having the balls to) follow his dream this far. He's not just paying someone else to risk their life, hes putting his ass where his money is.

Like his brother said, "Theres no way Im getting on that thing." Im waiting for a teleporter.

Wow NASA accidentally recorded over the telemetry data tapes and lost the knowledge of how to go to the moon, and even if they hadn’t accidentally recorded over the data, it’s wayyy too expensive to go back. But history’s wealthiest bookseller is putting himself in “space”. Absolutely unbelievable.

In truth... I like Elon Musk. He gives no fucks. He has created... 100k jobs? In space and Ghey electric cars? He pulls no punches about libertarian views.

Compared to that schlong-gobbler Zuckerweenie or the Commie Rasputin Wannebe Google guy... most of the other Tech Maoists... Musk has his shit together. He has brought us back to space. He is advancing technology in a bunch of great ways. And by that I mean... not censoring or spying on you. Or trying to destroy your life and turn it into communism.

No... Musk is a good guy. Even if his Flamethrower sucked.

I hope he makes this flight and rocks it out in his giant flaming penis! 'Merika.

My 'bet' is that the swamp can't let him succeed. So his rocket will end up in a "pre-orbital injection rapid un-scheduled total vehicle disassembly terminating in sub-aqueous geo-stationary orbit" somewhere off the coast of Florida. Just like Challenger. Read that again. It's funny.

Sirhr

Wow NASA accidentally recorded over the telemetry data tapes and lost the knowledge of how to go to the moon, and even if they hadn’t accidentally recorded over the data, it’s wayyy too expensive to go back. But history’s wealthiest bookseller is putting himself in “space”. Absolutely unbelievable.
    Expensive, yes, but if we really wanted to go to the moon again we could. Nothing to see there, why bother. Pink Floyd knew, Its all hidden on...

How much was spent on the Gemini and Apollo Missions? Compare that to one of the former space shuttle launches . And how much he is spending. Just wondering.

This isn't the first time this bald-headed evil "genius" has been to space in a penis-shaped ship:

You guys aren’t thinking outside the box. This is a set-up. He’s gonna be Carrier #1 for Space Coodies. The next worldwide pandemic in the making. It’s going to hit shortly before the elections when .gov realized nobody gives a shit about the D variant of COVID.

Looks like he made it.

1. Jeff Bezos Completes Successful Space Flight

www.msn.com › en-us › money
      4 hours ago · VAN HORN, Texas—Jeff Bezos and three passengers reached the edge of space and safely returned Tuesday morning after a flight of just over 10 minutes the billionaire businessman hopes will...