• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jeremy’s razors commercial—-gold

....I just love how they got pissed off enough that they legit made a competing company as a joke.....

That's true dedication
And true capitalism! Go America!

I thought it was hilarious. My only gripe is they dubbed Ferrari noises onto a McLaren, and thats just stupid.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Ben Shapiro
I listen to him basically every day, and I’ve never gotten that message from him. He agrees with the VAX, he and his family got all of them, and also believes that mandates are bs and personal choice reigns.

Edit: Add to Mcameron said, it was the first lawsuit and it was successful.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Let's quote Ben Shapiro circa 2015. Logic like this is how we got here. I have a right to control what goes into my body without adverse repercussion from govt or quasi govt institutions.

Here is Mr. Shapiro:

The point of mandatory vaccinations is not merely to protect those who are vaccinated. When it comes to measles, mumps and rubella, for example, children cannot be vaccinated until 1 year of age. The only way to prevent them from getting diseases is to ensure that those who surround them do not have those diseases. The same is true for children with diseases like leukemia, as well as pregnant women. Herd immunity is designed to protect third parties.

But Americans have short memories and enormous confidence in junk science. Parents will ignore vaccinations but ensure that their kids are stocked up with the latest homeopathic remedies, Kabbalah bracelets and crystals. St. John's wort, red string and crystals all existed before 1962. They didn't stop the measles. Vaccination did.

Let's quote Ben Shapiro circa 2015. Logic like this is how we got here. I have a right to control what goes into my body without adverse repercussion from govt or quasi govt institutions.

Here is Mr. Shapiro:

The point of mandatory vaccinations is not merely to protect those who are vaccinated. When it comes to measles, mumps and rubella, for example, children cannot be vaccinated until 1 year of age. The only way to prevent them from getting diseases is to ensure that those who surround them do not have those diseases. The same is true for children with diseases like leukemia, as well as pregnant women. Herd immunity is designed to protect third parties.

But Americans have short memories and enormous confidence in junk science. Parents will ignore vaccinations but ensure that their kids are stocked up with the latest homeopathic remedies, Kabbalah bracelets and crystals. St. John's wort, red string and crystals all existed before 1962. They didn't stop the measles. Vaccination did.
And yet he was expressly opposed to child vaccination for covid due to the lack of risk for that segment of the population.

And true capitalism! Go America!

I thought it was hilarious. My only gripe is they dubbed Ferrari noises onto a McLaren, and thats just stupid.
The fuck?

Are you autistic or something? If that’s accurate that’s amazing. like Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie.

The fuck?

Are you autistic or something? If that’s accurate that’s amazing. like Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie.
Edit: so stupid when they dub other noises over good super car noises.

No idea what you're talking about. The car noise maybe?

Last edited:
From the site

The first of its kind, The Founder's Series is armed with a matte tungsten handle and rubber grip. It wields six blades supported by a precision head that - unlike Harry’s - pivots without caving. It's hefty, sharp as vinegar, and will cut your damn whiskers.

I’m an electric guy myself, but might have to order some to show support.

Also, Ben Shapiro

F2F24B85-9F16-49B5-B388-0A9346E5EFA0.png