• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
Anyone watch this show. SyFy puts on a marathon of each season like every couple of months. I never got to watch it when it was new. But its petty cool. One of those shows hat kinda makes you think, what if?

Re: Jericho

Loved it

Was on , cancelled, renewed , then dumped.

Too bad
Million times better than Lost for ex. or Stargate Universal...

i enjoyed it too. watch flash forward.it's different but it's still pretty good.

I watched the first season on HULU.com . A buddy has the second season and I need to borrow it from him . I had to remind myself that it was a TV show and not reality . Lots of shitty tactics and unrealistic scenarios but entertaining nonetheless .

"The Colony" on the discovery channel was better IMO , mainly because it was more realistic .

netflix has it all on instant watch.

GF and I loved it. Wish it were 4 or 5 seasons longer

Yeah I agree on the tactics, but it is hollywood and it had a much larger genre to appeal to. If I am not mistaking Hawkins has used an AIW rifle in a few episodes. The hardware they use is interesting. Ranges from hunting rifles and .38s to SCARs and G18s.