• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jeromy "Dimensions" - Multicam

VTi

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2004
Wyoming
I just thought I'd throw up a few images of yet another awesome paint job by Jeromy - "Dimensions".

We spoke on the phone and I basically told him I wanted a Multicam pattern, with just a *small* amount of his custom skull work on the forearm of both sides. I also specified that the skulls not be too prominent, (like in some of his other stocks) and sort-of blend in to the rest of the camo. This guy has got some serious talent!!! and I couldn't be happier with the result. The PMII 5-25x is on the way next week for the same multicam paint.

I only took these few images, but I can take a few more from different sides or angles if requested. I didn't alter the images, attempting to leave the colors just as I see them.

In case anyone is wondering, the metal color is CeraKote Desert Sage, air cure. It was done perfectly by my friend Shane at TBAC, Cheyenne Wyoming.

I have much larger images (5500px wide), but when I post them larger than 640px they look all distorted and jaggedy on my browser (Netscape).

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to request other images if you wish
laugh.gif
For any camera junkies out there, the info on the gear: Canon 5DII with a 24-70/2.8L lens and 580EX bounced off the ceiling.

Web_IMG_1922.jpg

Web_IMG_1924.jpg

Web_IMG_1927.jpg

Re: Jeromy "Dimensions" - Multicam

that is sweet, what color was the stock before

Nice looking rifle. He will be getting my Sako TRG soon. Also have to get him my GAPs barreled action so I can get that one finished up. He does great work. His custom stuff is unreal. In a class of his own.

Kind of like spraying a custom paint job on a Corvette. Not gonna make it any faster, but damn, it sure is nice to look at.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogstooth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any contact info or web site? </div></div>

http://dimensionsbyholmes.com/

VTi....
Very nice! I like the subtly of the skulls in the multicam.
Any initial impressions of durability?

Jay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JHARRIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Very nice! I like the subtly of the skulls in the multicam.</div></div>

+1

As always Jeromy great work bro. I am always amazed!!

stunning!the way those skulls appear is just incredible.

Thanks fellas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: birddog762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stunning!the way those skulls appear is just incredible. </div></div>

That's my favorite part of the stock. It's what I pictured in my mind, but I don't think I did a very good job explaining it to Jeromy. He did a great job of executing my idea with very little instruction or explanation.

Actually, the flash brings the skulls out even a bit more than they appear in person. The few people that have seen the stock had to have them pointed out before seeing them.

If I am the Oneshot you're referring to, I can't even play in the same game as Rob much less the same league, so there is no contest here.

Oneshot

Yes I was reffering to you, The two of you have some of the best collections on the HIDE!! I do think Rob had that stick painted after he saw your Badger build!!! Guess we will see what he has to say about that!! LOL

Thanks .257, but like I said, I'm not allowed on the same field that Rob plays on.!!
laugh.gif

We'll see what he has to say about the paint job, but he was heading down this path long before my pics were posted. I have been inspired though!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oneshot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot976</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks .257, but like I said, I'm not allowed on the same field that Rob plays on.!!
laugh.gif

We'll see what he has to say about the paint job, but he was heading down this path long before my pics were posted. I have been inspired though!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oneshot </div></div>

Damn right you're not allowed on the same field as me... only because I like to pretend I can actually shoot. As soon as you come around I learn otherwise LOL
laugh.gif

.257-- I may have one-upped Mike's AICS (for now) but don't let him fool ya... I'd trade his safe for mine any day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But Mike's right, I did have that stock with Jeromy for over 2 months.

I do have him in the ballistics dept., since mine is a 7wsm and his a .308
laugh.gif
He'll still shoot circles around me though
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's all in the camera work....smoke and mirrors....
smile.gif

Nice rifle VTi, yet one more reason of me to be jealous of you!

Shoot circles around you huh???? I think you might be sandbagging a little bit there brother!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

As far as trading safes, I would be happy to, minus one rifle.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oneshot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's all in the camera work....smoke and mirrors....
smile.gif

Nice rifle VTi, yet one more reason of me to be jealous of you! </div></div>

Hey man, you want to borrow her for a week or so just say the word. Only make sure there's a bit of life left in the barrel when it comes home
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot976</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shoot circles around you huh???? I think you might be sandbagging a little bit there brother!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

As far as trading safes, I would be happy to, minus one rifle.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oneshot </div></div>

Ok, ok, you can keep the beat up R700 Ti .300SAUM
laugh.gif
... but that's it!!!

Yes. Unless you intentionally abuse it, DC is very durable. Mine goes to the range weekly and still looks new. I am by no means rough on gear, but DC is good stuff.

That looks great all put together. I looked at it the last time I stopped by Jeromys shop.

Assuming I am not using it as a wiffle bat the coating will last? Is it prone to scratching? When it gets hot and you get sweaty does it run?

No, it does not run. Once cured it is quite durable. I am sure you could scratch it, if rough enough on it, but mine have held up great. If you need more durability, there is DuraBake and other bake on finishes that are tougher.

Unless you are dragging it down a gravel road or otherwise rough on it, I think standard DC is sufficient. For guns that ride back and forth to the range in a case, like mine, I know it is.