• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Jet .338 Suppressor

txrpls

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I have a dealer that has a .338 can in his hand which one of his customers purchased, but now wants to sell. I can find all kinds of info on how crappy Jet's customer service is, but nothing on the actual performance of the can. Anyone have any experience with the large caliber titanium can?

Re: Jet .338 Suppressor

I have one purchased 4-5 years back and it has been fine. I have two other Jets and no issues with them either.
Can't say it is any quieter or louder than half the other cans I have fired, some ARE quieter and some are louder.

My Jet Suppressors rocks, been using in on all my rifles since 2005. .308, 22-250, 223, even a few 300wsm rouns and never had anything but good results.

Sub-sonic rounds, quiet as I want.

kt

IF your dealer has it in his hands, and you do not have to order it from Jet you should be fine. Do not go down that path, <span style="font-weight: bold">only pursue it if you can actually lay your hands on the can</span>. That way you are financially involved with your dealer, not Jet.

Good Luck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooty Puff Sr.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IF your dealer has it in his hands, and you do not have to order it from Jet you should be fine. Do not go down that path, <span style="font-weight: bold">only pursue it if you can actually lay your hands on the can</span>. That way you are financially involved with your dealer, not Jet.

Good Luck! </div></div>

That's what I advise

They sound pretty good to my ears, but I think there are better sounding/quieter cans out there. I have heard a Jet shot right next to a Thunderbeast and a Shark and those 2 are quieter than the Jet to my ears. ymmv

Thanks for all the info. I would not consider it, but I have actually held the item in my hands. It appears that a Titanium can for $1000 is a pretty good deal. It sound like there are better, but not near this price.