• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors jet suppressors

camelback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2006
ky
just wanting to know if anyone has one ? I was thinking of getting one in titanium and if their are any better ones ?
thanks.

Re: jet suppressors

737Shark is a member here, and + 1 on the Shark Suppressor.

Before I did a bit of research, I tried to buy a Jet. They never returned my phone calls. I took that as a sign of things to come and looked elsewhere. After I did a bit of research, I was glad they never called me back.

I ended up getting an SRT Shadow (www.srtarms.com). Doug treated me very well, and I'm quite pleased with it. I haven't heard a quieter can. I have one in Ti and Stainless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">737Shark is a member here, and + 1 on the Shark Suppressor. </div></div>

1+. Have a Jet, and a Shark - both are decent cans; I don't know how things are these days with Jet service (bought that one 2004), but I was very pleased with my interactions with David this year; and the Shark is definitely lighter.

I have a Jet, good can but took over a year to get after I paid for it. The customer service was not that great. At the time they were the only ones that made a Titanium can. Just my 2 cents.

Kc

Jet is nothing but lying crooks, I cannot believe they are still in business. I ordered a suppressor from them 3 years ago and never recieved it. All I have is an invoice and a cancelled check. Back when they had the guts to answer the phone they would give me the it will ship next week B.S. for months, but now Mike just hides like a little pussy.

I also looked at Jet for a Ti can but they rated very low on silencer research. I also contacted Jet but could not speak to anyone (other than the lady on the phone)about the specifics on the can I wanted. I went with a SRT Shadow XL Ti. Not worth chancing it on a company with such bad reviews in the customer service dept.

I was just wondering about jet, purchased 2 cans in feb 09, and my checks have not cleared yet. Just wondering if anyone else in same boat,keep getting the run around, no application status, dont think they ever sent off my paperwork

I'm just going to say that I'm suspicious about their customer service at best. The few times I have spoke to them on the phone I got the impression that I was bothering them.

I have owned a jet, They did not do so hot on the customer service side...I will not get in the details, but I will not do business with them ever again. oh, and the can was not that great when compared to OPS inc, AAC, AWC, SWR or even Gemtech

My brother and I bought some cans from them couple years ago. Took us a year to get them, every time we called we got the run around. My brothers can the threads are a little sloppy on it. We sent it back and they said the go gauge went in it fine
frown.gif
If we were to do it over again I wouldn't get a Jet.

Just my 2 cents,
Kc