• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jewell customer service

josephberry

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
N Georgia
So after a few erratic pulls, I take my trigger off and send it back to Jewell. That was in January! Asked a friend who builds rifles(and uses Jewell triggers) if he could speed things up. He said that it would just show up one day. So I found Jewell's phone number, and it just rings, and says full mailbox. Is this really how Jewell treats it's customers? I have my number 1 rifle sitting in the safe without a trigger.

Yea, you just have to keep calling until they answer. At least that is what worked for me. But from what I understand, like everyone else in the industry, they are really backed up.

I had a similar experience long before the current stupidity with an AR trigger.
It took months for something that could've been resolved in days.
There's no excuse for poor customer service- Hell, Timney answers their phones....they even have an email address and a website.
The current climate where there is lessened competitive pressures will eventually subside and those who have had poor customer service experiences will likely not forget them.

you called them in SAN MARCO TX 512 353 2999. I live near them and they answered just a few minutes ago

Finally got someone on the phone. Said my trigger had been in the ready box for months, just needed to pay $40. How was I supposed to know? My name, number and address was with the trigger. Gave him a credit card number, and now it's on the way back to me. I will be glad to get my trigger back after over 3 months.

I just wanted to say that I have always had excellent customer service from jewel, have sent 3 triggers in, had all back within a month and no charge for anything. This may be an odd outlier or there may have been some confusion somewhere. Glad to hear your trigger is on the way, tough to use anyoothers after getting used to a jewel!

I've needed spare parts twice. Screws and springs that I lost. The phone was answered promptly and I got my parts a few days later with no charge.

Wait, do your trigger was messed up, you had to pay to ship it back, pay to have it fixed and sent back? Wtf?

Have had great customer service from them in the past. No questions asked on a broken trigger fix with a two week turnaround. They come recommended from me for a bench rest trigger

Jason

Me sear broke, mid-match, and I sent the trigger in. Sent it back, charged me for repairs and shipping, and told me the sear broke due to overpressure loads. Can anyone tell me how that's possible? Less than 50 rounds later, it broke again (the trigger didn't work, not another sear issue) and I sent it in again. Got it back no charge with a new spring in it and the old one enclosed. Still a little leery about using it in a match gun, so it's on my .22-250AI.
Customer service was fast both times though.

1911fan

Never blew a primer in 642 very hot loads, and the sear broke in half, midway between the two pins. I could tell how many times I'd fired the brass by looking at the ejector imprints, but the primers never popped.
Fuckin' gun was cursed though.... Hated it the whole time.

1911fan

I don't mind paying the 40 bucks. Just wish somebody would have called me and let me know that it was ready.