• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Jewell Trigger Repair

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    I have a Jewell trigger that has recently developed (or perhaps I just noticed it) quite a bit of side play.

Has anyone sent one back to Jewell for repair, and were you happy with the results.

The trigger is probably 8-10 yrs old and I believe the action is on its 3rd or 4th barrel, so it does have a fair number of cycles on it.

Thanks.

I've had them rebuilt numerous times..... last one was dropped while out of the stock and broken clean off..... they are real quick and very reasonable!
    Where do you send them for repair?
    Name and working phone number appreciated.

Jewel is out of business I hear. When I was told they were gone, I looked all over for more triggers with none to be found.

I recently tried to contact Jewell triggers myself and have been unable to get ahold of them ..... the last one I had rebuilt must have been right towards the end!

I've also heard they are out of business and I can not find one anywhere for a new build so I went with another trigger...... better take care of the ones I've got as it appears there is no longer any support available.

Jewel is out of business I hear. When I was told they were gone, I looked all over for more triggers with none to be found.
    I had heard their prior machine shop they used for a long time was going another way and they were trying to source a new one. Sad to hear they were unsuccessful.

Edit: might need to drive over to san marcos and see whats in their place now.

Last edited:
    Reactions: superde