• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JFK Someone's finally coming forward with the truth.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The attending physicians are saying there was an entrance wound in the front of his neck...and concluding there must have been more than one shooter. No shit, that one was from the grassy knowl. The one that made his heat go UP AND BACK came from a storm sewer below and in front. Why arent they talking about that one?

JFK's Parkland Doctors Come Forward: Oswald Didn't Act ...

1699899428890.png
    Rolling Stone
    https://www.rollingstone.com › tv-movie-news › jfk-a...

2 hours ago — In an exclusive clip from 'JFK: What the Doctors Saw,' the doctors who treated JFK at Parkland Hospital say one of the bullets was an ...

What would change if they admitted that Oswald was a patsy and he was killed by the cia? We already know that it happened. What would be done with that information?

Nothing. Nobody would do more than say "I knew it all along".

What would change if they admitted that Oswald was a patsy and he was killed by the cia? We already know that it happened. What would be done with that information?

Nothing. Nobody would do more than say "I knew it all along".
    Agreed, but it would be nice to see it fully outed.

IMHO those shots killed America, and its been downhill since. Ronnie and Donnie were bright spots but other than them....

Nothing new that comes out will have any effect on the mass of idiots that populate the country. Take a street survey and ask 100 young people to name the president that was assassinated in Dallas, TX.

None of this is new news to people with a brain.

Nothing new that comes out will have any effect on the mass of idiots that populate the country. Take a street survey and ask 100 young people to name the president that was assassinated in Dallas, TX.

None of this is new news to people with a brain.
    I was about 14 and knew it the second I saw the film. Head up and back = frontal shot from below.

Reactions: Mwalex
    I was about 14 and knew it the second I saw the film. Head up and back = frontal shot from below.
    I was three so to young at that point but after watching the documentaries as an adult it was pretty easy to figure there was more than one shooter and that Oswald was a patsy.

Reactions: Maggot
    Is the word “patsy” ever used outside conversations about JFK/Oswald? That’s the real mystery…
    In grade school we had a girl who always picked her nose then ate it. We called hir "Patsy Boogers".

Does that count?

Reactions: SamsonSimpson
    If any real info we're to come out they would flood all the news feeds with whacka doos . Wheelchair bound since birth , 600lb and 92 year old granny will exclaim , " I shot JFK " .

More baby steps which is better than nothing, I guess. I remain skeptical of all info that “gets out”, especially from a documentary. Until there’s a way to get all of the cia docs and make sure they’re vetted properly, all of this is just a form of reverse engineering

This isn’t to say I don’t think the cia wasn’t involved. They’ve been responsible for enough heinous shit that even if they didn’t kill jfk(lol, yeah right) they should still be completely dissolved and everyone responsible charged with everything

More baby steps which is better than nothing, I guess. I remain skeptical of all info that “gets out”, especially from a documentary. Until there’s a way to get all of the cia docs and make sure they’re vetted properly, all of this is just a form of reverse engineering

This isn’t to say I don’t think the cia wasn’t involved. They’ve been responsible for enough heinous shit that
    even if they didn’t kill jfk(
    lol, yeah right) they should still be completely dissolved and everyone responsible charged with everything
    After pondering this for 60 or so years, if you accept the more than one shooter, how could anyone else have done it and gotten away with it., with 0 convictions for anything. They likely had J. Edgar in their pocket and LBJ was either complicit, or told to shut up because we've got oe with your name on it.

Reactions: Cp generation
    The attending physicians are saying there was an entrance wound in the front of his neck...and concluding there must have been more than one shooter. No shit, that one was from the grassy knowl. The one that made his heat go UP AND BACK came from a storm sewer below and in front. Why arent they talking about that one?

JFK's Parkland Doctors Come Forward: Oswald Didn't Act ...

View attachment 8271169
    Rolling Stone
    https://www.rollingstone.com › tv-movie-news › jfk-a...

2 hours ago — In an exclusive clip from 'JFK: What the Doctors Saw,' the doctors who treated JFK at Parkland Hospital say one of the bullets was an ...
    I made a special side trip to Dealy Plaza to verify the storm sewer theory and I'm still convinced thats where the near point blank skull shot came from.

I'm further convinced it came from a gun shooting a very fast round with expanding bullet, specifically a Rem. .221 Fireball topped with a 4x Weaver scope, not a 6.5 shooting solids.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    After pondering this for 60 or so years, if you accept the more than one shooter, how could anyone else have done it and gotten away with it., with 0 convictions for anything. They likely had J. Edgar in their pocket and LBJ was either complicit, or told to shut up because we've got oe with your name on it.
    I've pondered this since I was a nine year old sitting in a 4th grade class when it happened.

LBJ was part of the murder plot and even sent his own hit man, Mac Wallace, to be part of the ambush team. There were multiple shooters, two from the School Book Depository and others from different buildings making at least five total.

I personally don't believe anyone was on the grassy knoll which was above and to the right of the motorcade. None of the shots came from that angle.

I made a special side trip to Dealy Plaza to verify the storm sewer theory and I'm still convinced thats where the near point blank skull shot came from.

I'm further convinced it came from a gun shooting a very fast round with expanding bullet, specifically a Rem. .221 Fireball topped with a 4x Weaver scope, not a 6.5 shooting solids.

D1A67BC9-24D1-4027-966E-206548645AA6.jpeg

I've pondered this since I was a nine year old sitting in a 4th grade class when it happened.

LBJ was part of the murder plot and even sent his own hit man, Mac Wallace, to be part of the ambush team. There were multiple shooters, two from the School Book Depository and others from different buildings making at least five total.

I personally don't believe anyone was on the grassy knoll which was above and to the right of the motorcade. None of the shots came from that angle.
    Youre likely correct but I'd bet one shot came either from the knoll, or more likely the storm sewer. Thats why his head went 'up' and back indicating a shot from in front and below.

Edit, didnt see your other post.

James Files said as much. He was the guy on the grassy knoll wearing a jacket that, from a distance, looked kind of like a uniform. Had a Remington Fireball with frangible rounds made for him by a friend. His boss was in the Dal-Tex building and the kill shot was supposed to come from behind so that LHO would be the guilty party. James was the last resort. There was a sign pointing the way to RL Thorton Fwy (I-30) and of the limo got past that, Jackie would also be in the line of fire and the contract was only for JFK. So, he shot when he did.

There were several shooters, including one in the storm drain.

Youre likely correct but I'd bet one shot came either from the knoll, or more likely the storm sewer. Thats why his head went 'up' and back indicating a shot from in front and below.

Edit, didnt see your other post.
    There was a whole crew of riflemen shooting from the rear, plus the frontal shooter. It didn't matter if Oswald was one of them or could shoot or not, because the others damn sure could. Mac Wallace was a former Marine and unlike Oswald, was a proven marksman. Sam Giacana sent his man Johnny Roselli along with a button man that was good. Then there was some pissed off Cubans.

The limo slowed almost to a stop at what I believe was a pre determined spot and thats when a volley was fired, roughly synchronized which sounded like two shots, then the final shot.

Remember John Connely's parapraxis to his wife when he was hit, "My God, they're going to kill us all!"

JFK won his election thru out and out fraud, they knew it then and they know it now. The fraudsters who swung it were LBJ and the Chicago outfit friends of Kennedy.

When Kennedy failed to deliver Cuba and was spending all his time tag teaming Marilyn Monroe with his brother and fucking that East German whore, he got on the last good nerve of LBJ and his criminal backers. BTW, JFK is not the first LBJ opponent to die by gunshot to the back of the head, haha.

This was a precursor to the Clinton frauds and the election thieving we see today. It was as real as Epstein's suicide.

They have not done anything to stop election fraud or bring the evil people to trial in the last 63 years and they will do nothing in the next 60 years. 2020 is a fine example.

Last edited:
    i think many here still believe the government that tried to frame trump for collusion with russia.
    they killed jfk clear as day. jmo

“We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”

“It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”

Last edited:
    Exactly.
    There was a whole crew of riflemen shooting from the rear, plus the frontal shooter. It didn't matter if Oswald was one of them or could shoot or not, because the others damn sure could. Mac Wallace was a former Marine and unlike Oswald, was a proven marksman. Sam Giacana sent his man Johnny Roselli along with a button man that was good. Then there was some pissed off Cubans.

The limo slowed almost to a stop at what I believe was a pre determined spot and thats when a volley was fired, roughly synchronized which sounded like two shots, then the final shot.

Remember John Connely's parapraxis to his wife when he was hit, "My God, they're going to kill us all!"
    I heard from a reliable source that the order actually came form Carlos Marcello head of the New Orleans crime family, but I reckon we'll never know 100%.

Reactions: Charger442
    JFK won his election thru out and out fraud, they knew it then and they know it now. The fraudsters who swung it were LBJ and the Chicago outfit friends of Kennedy.

When Kennedy failed to deliver Cuba and was spending all his time tag teaming Marilyn Monroe with his brother and fucking that East German whore, he got on the last good nerve of LBJ and his criminal backers. BTW, JFK is not the first LBJ opponent to doe by gunshot to the back of the head, haha.

This was a precursor to the Clinton frauds and the election thieving we see today. It was as real as Epstein's suicide.

They have not done anything to stop election fraud or bring the evil people to trial in the last 63 years and they will do nothing in the next 60 years. 2020 is a fine example.
    LBJ was a friend of my great uncle's and even wrote the introduction to one of his books. He was also a good friend to others I know that made their fortune with his help. And, if you got in his way, he was also a stone cold killer.

Turning Bobby Kennedy loose on Sam Giancana's Chicago outfit when 'Momo' is the one, with the help of the Teamster's Union, who got JFK elected was the final straw.

Then there was the fact JFK was on to the Deep State and was the first to break the seal on the Illuminati.

Exactly.

I heard from a reliable source that the order actually came form Carlos Marcello head of the New Orleans crime family, but I reckon we'll never know 100%.
    You're correct. Marcello was the boss of not only LA but Dallas/Ft.Worth. Jack Ruby and his Carousel Club were under Marcello's control.

Last edited:
    LBJ was a friend of my great uncle's and even wrote the introduction to one of his books. He was also a good friend to others I know that made their fortune with his help. And, if you got in his way, he was also a stone cold killer.

Turning Bobby Kennedy loose on Sam Giancana's Chicago outfit when 'Momo' is the one, with the help of the Teamster's Union, who got JFK elected was the final straw.

Then there was the fact JFK was on to the Deep State and was the first to break the seal on the Illuminati.
    And thats why I said a few post back, those were the bullets tha killed America. Its just taking awhile to bleed out.

Far as JFK - better him than me, no?
    Lol.. I'm drunk as hell dude. I fancied myself a outlaw at one point in my life. Fact is, I probably would've been about the 1st SOB to die out of all of em!

Far as JFK - better him than me, no?
    Lol.. I'm drunk as hell dude. I fancied myself a outlaw at one point in my life. Fact is, I probably would've been about the 1st SOB to die out of all of em!

You want an outlaw, read up on Lenny Bruce. Bob Dylan wrote about him, I read his autobiography. Cat did a LOT of drugs, but he spoke the truth way ahead of his time. They called him "The original 'sick' comic"

Last edited:
    Second floor from top, far right window, tan building

IMG_2879.jpeg

X in the middle of the road, where Kennedy was hit the first time

IMG_3839.jpeg

X in the middle of the road where Kennedy was hit in the head

IMG_3838.jpeg

Amazing how small the area is.

P

Last edited:
    The mob did not have the power to change the parade route or switch the venue for the speech from the Women's Club to the Trade Mart.

Connelly was responsible for making the change to the indefensible Trade Mart. It is there where he thought the assassination was to take place. Why do you think he climbed into the limo?

The mobs only involvement was to deliver the 60k to Ruby.

• Wow
    The mob did not have the power to change the parade route or switch the venue for the speech from the Women's Club to the Trade Mart.

Connelly was responsible for making the change to the indefensible Trade Mart. It is there where he thought the assassination was to take place. Why do you think he climbed into the limo?

The mobs only involvement was to deliver the 60k to Ruby.
    Connelly is who lured JFK back to Texas. JFK didn't want to go to Dallas, telling Connelly he just went to Texas but Connelly insisted.

Ralph Yarbrough was originally supposed to ride in the limo but he caught wind of what was planned and said 'No thanks.' He ended up riding in the same car with LBJ, his arch enemy and someone he loathed.

eta- The mob was balls deep in that hit. "Handsome Johnny" Roselli and Ofc. J.D. Tippit waited outside the School Book Depository in Tippit's patrol car to intercept Oswald when he came out. When he did, Roselli ordered him to "Get in!" Oswald, having just learned he wasn't the only shooter also realized he had been made a patsy and said 'No, you're going to kill me' or something to that effect and took off running.

Tippit and Roselli finally caught up with Oswald blocks away and this time both got out and ordered Oswald into the car. Somewhere in that exchange Roselli shot and killed Tippit and chased after Oswald on foot. Oswald got away and ended up hiding in the movie theater.

Note, there were eye witnesses that said there were two men running away when they heard shots and saw Tippit lying outside his car and assumed they were both fleeing the scene when in reality it was Roselli chasing Oswald. Also note, ballistic tests showed the .38 that was found on Oswald when he was arrested in the movie theater did not match the bullet that killed J.D. Tippit.

Last edited:
    Reactions: WaltHer
    Back and to the left… back and to the left… back and to the left…

Cheers!

Sirhr
    And that is the bottom line.

Amazing how many people have no idea, and worse, no concern.

Not that it makes any difference at this point but it still pisses me off that they got away with it. Kennedy was no saint by a long shot (no pun intended) but I think we'd have a much better world had he lived.

No Federal reserve, and likely no CIA.

And hopefully no Joe.

I’m curious of the real and true story. I don’t think it will ever be know.

But, what would it accomplish or change if we knew the whole exact story???

I don’t think anyone responsible is still alive to hang.

Jimmy File explained it to a T. 221 fireball with mercury tips. He claims he got the guns from his CIA handler.

James Files said as much. He was the guy on the grassy knoll wearing a jacket that, from a distance, looked kind of like a uniform. Had a Remington Fireball with frangible rounds made for him by a friend. His boss was in the Dal-Tex building and the kill shot was supposed to come from behind so that LHO would be the guilty party. James was the last resort. There was a sign pointing the way to RL Thorton Fwy (I-30) and of the limo got past that, Jackie would also be in the line of fire and the contract was only for JFK. So, he shot when he did.

There were several shooters, including one in the storm drain.

I don't believe the storm drain. No hitman would put himself somewhere he couldn't get out of fast.

Exactly.

Gianni Russo also confirmed this

Jimmy File explained it to a T. 221 fireball with mercury tips. He claims he got the guns from his CIA handler.

I don't believe the storm drain. No hitman would put himself somewhere he couldn't get out of fast.

Gianni Russo also confirmed this
    The mercury tipped .221 rounds were made by a gunsmith/reloader in the mob. I read somewhere they found traces of mercury in Kennedy's hair.

Actually, you could get out fast. Leading from the storm drain was a large open pipe that emptied out on the far side of the RR overpass.

The mercury tipped .221 rounds were made by a gunsmith/reloader in the mob. I read somewhere they found traces of mercury in Kennedy's hair.

Actually, you could get out fast. Leading from the storm drain was a large open pipe that emptied out on the far side of the RR overpass.

Most catch basins are not serviced by diameter pipe that will allow a human to move through........

Reactions: camocorvette

was it that size in1963? Most storm drains were very small comparatively, 60 years ago.

and yes, i have seen the whole video from Jimmy File. he got the guns from the CIA, the ammo came from a particular smith that worked no questions asked for the mob.

Reactions: TexPatriot
    People have often asked how "they" could hide a conspiracy like that?

Simple. They are not hiding. Doing everything in plain sight and daring you to speak up. Then discredit or outright kill you. Like Seth Rich.

Shot to death near his home in DC. (The hacked DNC emails were traced to his laptop.) Wearing a very expensive suit. A real Rolex. 1G or so of cash in a money clip. Brand new i-phone. None of it disturbed. Responding officers spent about 20 minutes looking around and decided it was a robbery gone bad. With zero investigation and no arrests. That part is the glaring, in-your-face, obvious part.

What are we going to do? And they did not hide these crazy facts. They simply laugh at you.

By the way, I hear there is this really good book with the title of "Catcher in the Rye."