• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jill Biden Loves Mexican Tacos

Long_Action

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
Michigan
spandex_came-8830.gif

Of all the things that make San Antonio unique, that’s what she comes up with? Alamo City, Twin Rivers, Military City USA…. christ on a stick. And how hard is it to say ‘bodega’ anyway? Bo - de - ga…

That whole family is a train wreck.
But you can get fresh flour tortillas in SA, The shit they sell in groceries are garbage. Taco Cabana rules, LOL

Reactions: BytorJr
Breakfast…tacos?

Aside from her gardener she’s probably never been within 10’ of a Mexican.

I mean the bidens have always been segregationists, just watch all of the YouTube videos of biden, dude doesn’t exactly like to mix the colors of his skittles if ya get my drift.

Read a few paragraphs of her doctoral "dissertation" and it'll all make sense.
Jill is as much of a moron as Joe, just in her own special way.

Breakfast…tacos?

Aside from her gardener she’s probably never been within 10’ of a Mexican.

I mean the bidens have always been segregationists, just watch all of the YouTube videos of biden, dude doesn’t exactly like to mix the colors of his skittles if ya get my drift.

So you're trying to tell me that old white Democrats don't like non-whites? News to me! :eek:

can't blame her the bouncing is almost hypnotic

69a578_e90c51c573464de99e9d15e1cae8c1fb~mv2.gif

but I must say I also love female Spanish taco's . .

Last edited:
Never heard of it, like a normal taco but with eggs and other breakfast stuff in it?
Split the breakfast burrito filling into 3 servings and put each into your smaller tortilla of choice.
Most of my time as a kid and teen, I lived off of breakfast burritos in the morning.
If I wasn’t trying really hard to be keto I’d still live off of breakfast burritos, no matter what time it is

Reactions: TurboTrout
Read a few paragraphs of her doctoral "dissertation" and it'll all make sense.
Jill is as much of a moron as Joe, just in her own special way.
That is quite the read. How it was ever passed a peer review is shocking. It reads like it was written by a middle school kid. The woman is a dolt.

Reactions: rhsc
I thought this was settled...if it's a soft tortilla it's a burrito.

If you fry the whole thing it's a chimichanga. Or a tacos lapdog.
So I had to google tacos lapdog. Thankfully nothing too bizarre came up. Nothing about tacos lapdog came up either, but this did.

So wtf are tacos lapdog?

What's wrong with the fresh HEB tortillas?
I didnt know Butt was making fresh (not in a plastic bag) tortillas, but good fresh ones, right off the grill, are great, just like Granny's scratch biscuits.

I didnt know Butt was making fresh (not in a plastic bag) tortillas, but good fresh ones, right off the grill, are great, just like Granny's scratch biscuits.
Not all of them make the fresh ones. The larger store to the east makes them every day. The store to our west gets them from one of the other stores that makes them.

Not all of them make the fresh ones. The larger store to the east makes them every day. The store to our west gets them from one of the other stores that makes them.
East side, where all the wets hang out, LOL

Wonder if Jill is like Dottie Sandusky , does Jill turn up the sound on the TV when she hears rhythmic slapping sounds cumming from the basement when children are in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
Hear me out on this one :D

What's the chance that the person writing for the Biden's teleprompter is a sneaky Republican ?
Would that not be the cats ass ? The bees knees....the winner on your chicken dinner ?

BTW, the WalMart in south Tucson Az makes fresh tortillas in house.
It ain't rocket science.
The difference is in the masa, how the corn was turned into nixtamal (they soak the kernels in lye).

So I had to google tacos lapdog. Thankfully nothing too bizarre came up. Nothing about tacos lapdog came up either, but this did.

So wtf are tacos lapdog?
Simple you place a soft tortilla on your lap, eat the ones you ordered, then pick up the tortilla in your lap that was just filled up with all the droppings, fold in half, instant “taco lapdog”.