• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JK Armament Form 1 E-file

Wb7

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 4, 2020
Good morning Hide. Just a question for those who have done this in the past. On Sunday 2-7-21 I e filed a form 1 for a jk Armament 155msr solvent trap for rimfire use. First time doing this and only problem I ran into was JK Armament was not a verified manufacturer with the ATF. I couldn't find anything out on manufacturing code either so I ran with it. Submitted paper work, payed then get email saying the form is in pending research👎. Haven't called Jk yet, was going to see if any of you have had this happen before, or if this is just the way it is. I have one more solvent trap to do from Jk and am hoping to avoid the pending research stage. Also I did a e file form1 for a American Defense Manufacturing lower and they are a verified manufacturer and that paperwork was submitted. I got a cover emailed to me and mailed in fingerprints. Wanting the solvent traps to go like that. Any insight or advice greatly welcomed. Thank you.

I think if you left the manufacture blank you would’ve received a cover letter right away. I did a F1 MP talon, i personalized it and it took 4 weeks-ish to receive my cover letter

You don’t put JK down as the manufacturer.

I would just resubmit and cancel that one. It will take awhile to get your refund, but it will be a lot faster for the stamp.

Ok thanks guys. I will see about cancelling.

OK a bit of a hiccup again. ATF E File will not let me proceed if I do not put a manufacture in the box. What about putting down my name? Is that acceptable?

Pretty sure you need to put FMI in the box. It’s been awhile. There are a ton of walkthroughs on the net. I would suggest a little more research on your end.

Ya I know thought I did research it well enough. Lots of conflicting opinions out there it seems. Never heard of FMI, That may seem to work. Thank for the info.