• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JLK is back

i ordered online last night, got an email/invoice to pay overnight.....will let you know how it goes, just a couple 6mm 115's

Ordered a few days ago, just got a box of the 6mm 110 VLDs. They look the same as the old ones, I'm going to weigh/measure a bunch and see how they compare to the old ones. They are NOT currently offering the pointing service, but it looks like they really are back.

The 6.5 130's I have from Swampy just plain shoot regardless of jump in 2 6.5CR chambers. I'll probably bite the bullet (🤣) and buy a 100 or so in a little bit and see of the new owner of the equipment replicates that performance. We shall see.

I pulled 20 each from he new batch and an old batch. They are so close that it would be tough to tell the difference. BTO variation for both is less than .001, weight variance is less than 0.1 grain. The OAL variance for the new batch was slightly higher, 0.018 v 0.014 for the old batch. Overall, these look really good And just like the old ones.

I’ve got 200 of the old ones I still need to try out. Interesting they don’t have any BC listed for the bullets.

I’ve got 200 of the old ones I still need to try out. Interesting they don’t have any BC listed for the bullets.

Which bullet? AB has BCs for some listed.

It was a small shop when Swampy ran it, I can't imagine the new owner has much more resources. Actually
testing BCs takes time and resources that might be tough for a small shop.