• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Job Hunt Info For The Hiders

Don'tTaseMeBro

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2012
Charleston, SC
www.facebook.com
Guys, if you're looking for a job, I have two huge lists of pretty much all the military contractor companies and most of the recruiters for military contracting jobs CONUS and OCONUS. PM me your email and I will forward them to you.

Joe

Re: Job Hunt Info For The Hiders

And if you have PSD, Infantry, Recon, SS, Team, Comms, Medic or Police experience, contact me for PSD work in Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm not a recruiter but can get your resume' to my company and the last one I worked for. And I don't mean throw them in a pile. I mean, I will get it to the right person here in country.

Joe

Bump for a good thread and generous offering. Theres gotta be some veterans or LEO or someone in this field looking for work or new opportunities!

these for ex/current mil/le? or civies aswell?

well if you know of any jobs requiring mig welders, steel/stainless with knowledge of reading blueprints or just manual labor let me know and shit me a pm of what is open.