• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden Blames Aides for 40-Year-High Inflation

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY 27: on the third day of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center, July 27, 2016 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton received the number of votes needed to secure the party's nomination. An estimated 50,000 people are expected in Philadelphia, including …
Joe Raedle/Getty Images

President Joe Biden reportedly blamed his staff for 40-year-high inflation, the Washington Post reported Wednesday.
As Bidenflation will cost American households on average an extra $5,200 in 2022, or $433 per month, according to Bloomberg, Biden has reportedly become unhappy rising prices are hurting his political position.
Instead of taking responsibility for the price hikes, Biden has reportedly shifted the blame to aides for not confronting the spike in costs partly generated by his own fiscal and energy policies.
“Biden has privately grumbled to top White House officials over the administration’s handling of inflation, expressing frustration over the past several months that aides were not doing enough to confront the problem directly,” the Post reported.
This week, instead of altering fiscal and energy policies, the White House decided to mount a public relations blitz to bunt inflation’s political damage on the Democrat Party.

You DO believe FJB... don't you?

Repeating the same mistakes and expecting better results.

So he fired his staff right??????? Only thing dumber than Dementia Joe, is Dumorats

Reactions: geek65
sounds like more disinformation from the biden-disinformation team

How many different false ideas can we put out there to get to 90% of the public believing something that isn't true about inflation?

They got about 50-60% with the russia war bullshit story

Inflation can only be caused by one thing. Government spending. Anything else is a flat out lie

But, but, but....the Inflation is Global. He's an asshole but he's not All Powerful enough to cause Global Inflation.

I have hated Biden for over 40 years but this phenomenon is not his doing. He'll take the hit for it and I'm fine with that but he's not the Root Cause.

VooDoo

Reactions: Gwak2006
But, but, but....the Inflation is Global. He's an asshole but he's not All Powerful enough to cause Global Inflation.

I have hated Biden for over 40 years but this phenomenon is not his doing. He'll take the hit for it and I'm fine with that but he's not the Root Cause.

VooDoo

He's responsible for our inflation. He and his party through printing money over the last 16 months have caused our inflation. He put yellem in at Treasury and they just printed $40 billion more to give to Ukraine.
That's WHERE INFLATION COMES FROM.

Y'all need Uncle Milton:
Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.

I think handing out checks during the pandemic played a huge part. You can't just keep printing money into oblivion
There's lots of reasons for the current Inflation - too much Funny Money , not enough goods, people with enough expendable cash to pay outrageous prices with money they didn't earn, Corporations raking in record profits using "Inflation!!!" as the excuse to raise their prices and no competition/limited competition for customers to shop around for a better price, and limited components due to global shutdown because of the Pandemic. It's Global.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• Inflation is a measure of the rate of rising prices of goods and services in an economy.
  • Inflation can occur when prices rise due to increases in production costs, such as raw materials and wages.
  • A surge in demand for products and services can cause inflation as consumers are willing to pay more for the product.
  • Some companies reap the rewards of inflation if they can charge more for their products as a result of the high demand for their goods.

Blame Dickhead Joe and His Idiots all you want if it makes you feel better but it is not the Root Cause and will not help solve the problem.

VooDoo

VooDoo
We are (were) 1/3 of global oil production. This all stems from energy, exactly like it did in 1975. Only in 1975 we were completely dependent on OPEC, where as today this is entirely self inflicted by the Democrat’s and European’s Enviroreligion to which they will sacrifice all of us.

Reactions: Jgault