• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe bidens "disease"

Isn't that BS just insane, any idea, ANY fucking idea as to what would happen if a conservative "joked" about something like that. This is literally unreal to me, unreal. You can NOT make this shit up.

She is a cunt. As someone suggested a while back, perhaps demon possessed. I wonder what would happen if you put a cross on her forehead?
1607093246513.png

His accidental honesty solidifies my belief in a higher power.

As people's cognitive skills decrease, as joe's obviously is quickly on the way down, they do two things most people can spot: 1) they cover and act as if they "knew" they forgot, 2) the filter goes away as they cannot process fast enough to 'think' "I better not say that." Saw it with my mother and father to some extent (especially with "1"), and my mother saw both 1 and 2 with her mother (at 98). It happens, sadly, to almost everybody at some point.

Reactions: Evlshnngns
This has been the plan all along. Remember when Pelosi was getting prepared to invoke the 25th amendment? It was not for Trump

Last edited:
Is Arkaniside a disease?
According to the CDC, WHO, and The Lancet, there is a bacteria called Arkancidia, which infects one's brain, and has a 100% mortality rate. Once infected with said bacteria one is diagnosed with Arkancide.

As people's cognitive skills decrease, as joe's obviously is quickly on the way down, they do two things most people can spot: 1) they cover and act as if they "knew" they forgot, 2) the filter goes away as they cannot process fast enough to 'think' "I better not say that." Saw it with my mother and father to some extent (especially with "1"), and my mother saw both 1 and 2 with her mother (at 98). It happens, sadly, to almost everybody at some point.

Ive watched it well and its saddening. Watched my mom go down to basically a moaning vegetable.

Interesting article on possible future treatment. If we could continue to create new neural pathways and networks it would be interesting. Found the article in Popular Mechanics for crying out loud.

Ayahuasca Could Do Something Amazing to Your Brain ...
www.popularmechanics.com › science › what-is-ayahu...

Nov 10, 2020 — Ayahuasca Could Do Something Amazing to Your Brain, Study Shows. Science is finally catching up with the potential powers of this psychedelic ...

Ive watched it well and its saddening. Watched my mom go down to basically a moaning vegetable.

Interesting article on possible future treatment. If we could continue to create new neural pathways and networks it would be interesting. Found the article in Popular Mechanics for crying out loud.

Ayahuasca Could Do Something Amazing to Your Brain ...
www.popularmechanics.com › science › what-is-ayahu...

Nov 10, 2020 — Ayahuasca Could Do Something Amazing to Your Brain, Study Shows. Science is finally catching up with the potential powers of this psychedelic ...
Is this Keith Richards' approved?

According to the CDC, WHO, and The Lancet, there is a bacteria called Arkancidia, which infects one's brain, and has a 100% mortality rate. Once infected with said bacteria one is diagnosed with Arkancide.

Thats it. Usually kills with two self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head, hung or beaten to death while in maximum security protective custody.

Coroner's report shows "Natural Causes."

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461