• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden's latest Joe Biden moment.

Here he gets lost on the tarmac and has to ask SS where he's supposed to go once he gets off AF One.

The guys like 'Gee, I don't know...dumbfuck. Maybe to that big green helicopter waiting over there?'

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Terry Cross
This
Was
Planned
And
Brilliantly
Engineered

The Republic is dead.
-
i squish your heads.jpg

-

Why does he have a handheld mic when the podium has a primary AND a backup mic? WTH - did BOTH of them lose signal?

Sorry, just stuff I notice. Yep. He's an idiot.

Oh yeah, remember when the Dems went on and on for a while about wanting Trump to have his mental cognitive abilities tested? Why aren't they saying that about THEIR GUY, who is way worse? (*Democrats chirping like crickets*)
He likes the tactile feel in his hand.

Sometimes a microphone is not a microphone.

Rome stumbled around for three hundred or more years dying.

Two decades.

The cancer started 100 years ago but two decades of acceleration.

I want to say, what a dumb fuck, but he is a geriatric old man, just like every old bastard. He was an asshole in his prime, so maybe "geriatric asshole" is better.

It's honestly sad that this is the leader of our country.
Every old man ?

No. Trump doesn’t act like this. Many old men are sharp as a tack.

Others have dementia

Every old man ?

No. Trump doesn’t act like this. Many old men are sharp as a tack.

Others have dementia

Trump isn't the man he was ten years ago. Not remotely. I have many issues with Trump, but he the only nationalist candidate I see at the moment. That being said...Schumer promised him six ways from Sunday, and ain't that the truth?

Trump isn't the man he was ten years ago. Not remotely. I have many issues with Trump, but he the only nationalist candidate I see at the moment. That being said...Schumer promised him six ways from Sunday, and ain't that the truth?
Noone is who they were ten years ago. That may not be a bad thing.

Trump has his shit together, didn't do drugs and molest and rape kids like Biden's done all his life, and it shows.