• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Ducos did an outstanding job of cutting in my stock riser using kmw hardware on my mcmillan a5 ? Would not hesitate to use him again. Jeducos@yaho

fred grossner

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2018
Joe Ducos did an outstanding job of cutting in my stock riser and installing KMW hardware on mcmillan a5. Jeducos@ yahoo.com

Reactions: Pho
Joe Ducos did an outstanding job of cutting in my stock riser and installing KMW hardware on mcmillan a5. Jeducos@ yahoo.com
Four year old dormant account, and this is your first post? Care to explain, before I drop the ban hammer?

Reactions: Mr. Z
Powdahound, what is it that's being suggested? What am I missing?

Seems he thinks the OP of this thread is you under another account.

Clearly someone who doesnt post much or knows a pile about forums, and clearly not you.

Seems he thinks the OP of this thread is you under another account.

Clearly someone who doesnt post much or knows a pile about forums, and clearly not you.
It was obviously a joke. Nobody else thinks anything was suggested. I don’t even know who the man you are talking about is other than what was posted in this thread. Lighten up my man.

Reactions: powdahound76
Apologies Wade

I live deep in commie country (no, cant leave) and am on occasion wound tight.

Anyways, again, use jducos for any stock work needs.

Reactions: wade2big
Apologies Wade

I live deep in commie country (no, cant leave) and am on occasion wound tight.

Anyways, again, use jducos for any stock work needs.
It’s all good. Anyone paying attention should be wound up tight. Have a good one.

Powdahound I get it not. No, Mr Grossner is a customer of mine that just got his stock back from me. I have only had two accounts here. The first one was stockdoc which got deleted when the hide joined with that other weird sports site. And the current one jducos.

Sorry you're behind enemy lines!😉

Reactions: Baron23
And here is an example of Joe's excellent work with the also excellent KMW Loggerhead hardware.

1646758812939.jpeg

1646758836316.jpeg